ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ( ᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᵘʳⁿˢ!! )

ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʰⁱᵗˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ , ᶜᵘˢ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ.
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

It's been a bit since I've read the comments on my video with the triplets, so I decided to take a look. While I knew it was probably a bad idea, I did it anyway. Even though I had been friends with the boys since my upbringing, basically everyone always insited to compare to Alanah or madi or even a god damn gold digger. How that makes sense is out of my mindset, but I decided to go ahead and start deleting the negative ones, but they progressively got worse.
At first it start with a few user19202 commented: there's no way they actually like being around her, her voice is so annoying " which obviously hurt but now they've gotten to the point where they're shaming the boys so I decided to step in.

I open the Instagram app and click story and put a picture of some of the comments about the boys making sure none of them were the ones about me so the fans didn't think I was a pick me or anything. I put the text u,  " I get hating on me since it's Mt channe.  I don't care about that,  but hating on my friends that I've decided to put on the channel is unacceptable. I've known these boys since Nick and I traded shopkins ( yea,  fun times ,  so I will not tolerateanyonee slandering their names because they are being related to me in a video. You can take hits on me but not on my amazing friends. I normally don't address things such as thes,  but I will not tolerate bullying in my fandom. " Then clicked post and put my phone on do not disturb.

The anxiety of all the people got to me, not like they weren't there before, but it got ten times worse since I decided to do that. However, I wasn't regretting a thing. My anxiety was eating me up inside, and so was the mess in my room from being in a slump after posting and editing. I picked up my room until I heard a knock at my door

" y/nnnn," I hear an all too familiar voice sing. Nick, and since Nick was here, so were the other two dingus. " Yes dingus??" I say back as Nick opens the door. " one- rude and two - you didn't have to post that post. We were perfectly used to it, and we were fine. " He explains

I give him and the two other brunettes behind him a small smile and pat my bed for them to sit on, and they happily obliged. I sigh. " Listen, I did it more for myself. Honestly, i couldn't stand those asswipes talking shit about yells channel, but I also did it to prove to myself that standing up for people does get somewhere. I don't know if there's something about seeing comments that were previously about yourself now about your friends. " I explain to them.

They all look at me and smile, and Matt perks up. " Wait, a sec, what do you mean comments that were previously about yourself. Do you mean to say that  fans were saying rude shit to you? " He asked with a concerned look while Chris had an " oh shit " look on his face. " Yes, but guys, it wasn't a big deal it's better for me to take hits for you, so you don't have to hurt. " I say with a soft tone, worried that if i spilled too much, they'd do something that would hurt the channel they've been building since we were teens.

They all glanced at each other, then just bear hug me. " God damn, yall, this was not needed, but thank you," I say in the most appreciative tone while. They all look up from the hug " you were taken care of us without taking care of yourself you deserve it " I hear chris say which was weird since he isn't the soft one most of the times. we just sit in the hug for a but, then I pull away, needing to breathe. " Guys, I gotta breath, you know! " I say while being practically strangled by the triplets. They let go and we all laugh

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

A/n : hi sillies 😽😽😽

Wc: 721