ᶜᵃᵐᵈᵉⁿ (ᵐ.ˢ / ᵃˡˡ ᵗʳⁱᵖˡᵉᵗˢ )

tw!!!
All of me, a wound to close
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I've been distancing myself from everyone. The noise of it all is too much. I can't stop thinking of all these what ifs, and it's too heartbreaking to see the triplets face fall when I tell them everything so I don't.
I've been writing songs in my free time and decided to produce one as long as the producer approved it

I left the house after weeks of avoiding it. I knew the triplets would show up and drop off food and nesscities, but I ignored them.

I started recording the song I had previously written the day before and got everything set up.

I never said it, but I know I can't picture anything past 25.

I can't hear anything due to my headphones and mic, so I don't notice the triplets sitting in the studio listening to me.

not like I care to know the time and
It's not like I'm looking for that silence
Self diagnosing 'til I'm borderline

I sing, starting to tear up slightly.

* pov switch * ( I bet u didn't see that coming )
Matt's pov :

I sit there, not wanting to interrupt my girlfriend, who I had not seen in weeks, almost a month. I feel terrible, I know she's going through something, yet I still feel annoyed when she would brush me off.

Until I'm feeling like an island
Until I'm strong enough to hide it
What was I thinking looking for a sign?
As if I've ever seen the stars align
Somebody take over the drive and
Somebody notice how I'm trying

I noticed. I'm here. I try to let her know, but she can't hear me. I feel defeated. How could someone so beautiful,talented,kind, and amazing ever feel this way? Then I remember she can't control it. She can not control the chemical imbalance, yet I know she thinks she does, and I know she feels as if it's her fault.

When I'm toeing that line all of the time
I'm calling it fine, calling it fine
Toeing that line all of the time
I'm calling it fine, calling it fine

*flashback AND pov switch back to urself 🤭 * ( this imagine is me projecting )

I look up from my bed to see Matt standing there.
" i know you're not okay, it's okay, you can talk to me." I sigh. I knew he was going to say this. Everyone says the sane thing ' it's okay to talk about ' when everyone is a liar. I've had so many people leave me that I feel as if anyone is saying that it's fake. " Matt, it's just one of my moments again. I swear I'm fine! I'll be good in a week, " lies. How can I say that everyone is a liar as if I don't lie to my own boyfriend. The boyfriend that makes me feel safe. The boyfriend who will sit down next to me while I break down and just calm me down. How can such a person lie to their lovers' faces?

* end of flashback, baby! *

How do you call it when you're in your head?
Like when you really keep inside of it?
I only talk into the mirror
I'm only scared of getting bigger
At least I'll never turn to cigarettes
My brother shielded me from all of that
He said that smoking was a killer
He said he knows that I've been bitter
Maybe I'm waiting for the "go ahead"
The validation that I never get
Most of the game is unfamiliar
Most of the girls are getting thinner

I continue singing , pain evident in my voice, but it's not breaking. Yet. I put all my thoughts and emotions into these lyrics. These are the most valuable ones yet because they are the ones I relate to you. The constant reminder that it's all in your head by your friends. It's not what I need. Yes, I know it's in my head, but that doesn't mean I still don't feel it. Just because someone's pretty doesn't mean they can't be insecure. I never got that really, people saying ' how can this person be insecure their so pretty ' it doesn't matter how pretty someone is everything is in their head but it'll never stop the immediate regret of eating something or wearing a shirt or skirt that's slightly showing any signs to people that you have a body. I look up and see the boys. I jerk my head back down. They can't realize this, but I know they know.

All of me, a wound to close
But I leave the whole thing open
I just wanted you to know
I was never good at coping
All of me, a wound to close

My brain is constantly drilling malicious words about me. I'm tearing myself down until I can't like a singular thing about me. Everything about me is a wound that needs to be closed.

I never said it, but I know that I
Can't picture anything past 25
It's not like I care to know the time and not like I'm looking for that silence
I never said it, but I know that I
I bury baggage 'til it's out of sight
I think it's better if I hide it
I really hope that I have survived this

I end the song out, and at this point, I'm in tears. I slide down the walls, knowing that the triplets are there, but I could car else's at this point. I hear the door to the sound booth open and see Matt standing there. I look up at him and see his sad eyes, which makes me start sobbing even more. Matt rushes over and hugs me, and rubs my back. I take off the headphones and then hear Matt whispering, " it's okay, you're okay, and I know that won't do much, but I need you to know it. " I hug him even tighter. I look up for a second and see Nick and Chris standing at the door. I make eye contact with Nick before they both come over and join the hug. That's when I knew that even if something were to happen, I'd always have my boys.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/n this might have been based on previous events!!! but who cares! anywyas GRACIE AT THE ERAS TOUR WAS SO GOOD <333

Wc: 1066