Its offical im the mate of the Alpha 3.

Okay I’m sorry I haven’t uploaded in such a long time, I’ve had so much on my plate this was at the back of my mind... anyway with the explanation and on with the story!

Gracie P.O.V

Did I just hear right? He, the most gorgeous person I’ve seen is actually giving me a second look? Why?

I quickly ran to biology and got there just before the bell, I went and sat in my usual seat, at the back near the window. I sit in the same seat every lesson, I hate mixing with people, they always judge and they know nothing about me. They see me as the quiet girl, when I’m not; I’m just trapped and lonely and have no one to talk to. Not like them to understand people have feelings though.

I was that gormed out I didn’t notice Chase sitting next to me again.

“uhm Chase, i-I, well I’ve never been asked out before, and I, well I was wondering why you did?” I asked nervously and for some reason he looked shocked?

Chase’s P.O.V

Did she just say what I think she said? She’s beautiful why wouldn’t she get asked that often?  I was just about to say I what I was thinking then I saw the emoticon in her eyes, she looked scared but also curious. 

“Look Gracie I know I met you a hour ago but, I like you, and I’m not a jerk that will jus-..”

“Hey look who it is, come on babe, come sit with us you no you want to…”

“Go away Mickey and for the last time stop calling me babe”

“Don’t be like that… you were all over me last night”

I was getting confused? Did she like him? No no no she couldn’t she looked angry..

“she said leave her alone now go” i growled at him

Gracie’s P.O.V

Chase stood up told Mickey to leave me alone which don’t get me wrong I want him to its just Mickey was bigger than Chase and I knew Mickey would start a fight. Mickey was about 5ft10 with dark hair and dark brown eyes, he was the player of the school and whenever he couldn’t get a girl for the night he’d fuck and chuck Melissa. He had big muscles because he was on the football team.                               

Mickey seemed to back straight down from Chase which is unusual but before he left he glanced over and said “Don’t worry, I’ll get you soon”

The last time I heard them words I new what happened, I don’t want it to happen again. Before I knew it tears were pouring out of my eyes just from the thought of it.