Chapter 7 - Define "sleepover"

~Kaylee's POV~

"--wait, wait-- so then Harry comes running out of the shower with soap in his hair screaming like a little girl--" Louis was practically choking on laughter as he told the story of the time he and Zayn put a fake snake in the shower to scare Harry, who was looking pretty embarassed at the moment. We all shared a good laugh as the story quickly came to a close and everyone caught their breath. We had just finished dessert at Delmonico's and were now waiting for the check to return so we could leave. Dinner was delicious, I had the seared scallops with mushroom-and-pea risotto, but dessert was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before! Niall and I decided to split the s'mores pie and the table as a whole agreed to try the tower of truffles, which was exactly that--a very large tower made entirely from chocolate truffles. Gosh, they were so good. I've never left a restaurant more full in my life but every bite was completely worth it!

I noticed Liam check his watch, "Hey girls, it's 11:30 now. Should we be getting you back to your hotel?" he asked ever so politely.

"N'aww Liam let them stay please!! We didn't know dinner was going to take so long." Louis pouted.

"Believe me, I don't wish for you to leave I just don't want to piss off you're brother"--Liam said pointing to Gwen--"anymore then we already have."

Gwen bit her lip and looked to me. We really were in a bunch here.

"If you girls come back to the hotel with us, obviously we'd offer for you both to stay the night since it's so late." Zayn mentioned as Gwen and I silently shared a conversation with our eyes and facial expressions. I shrugged my shoulder as if to say, "why not?" and she nodded slightly in agreement. What the hell, right? Not to be cheesy but it seems fitting here ... "You Only Live Once" !!

"I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than with you boys and Kayls." Gwen said smiling.

"And truthfully, we are already in trouble, so why not just enjoy ourselves?" I replied. They all did a round of cheers, as Harry and Gwen exchanged a quick celebratory kiss. Awh!! Niall leaned in to whisper in my ear , "Tonight's gonna be so fun." and pecked me on the cheek.

Yeah .. tonight was going to be fun!!

~At the Boys' Hotel Room~

I quickly changed in the bathroom, relieved that Niall had lent me some sweats and a T-shirt to sleep in. The clothes I had been wearing earlier were starting to get a bit uncomfortable and so I was grateful for the comfy pj's. Harry had lent Gwen something as well, and it had been decided that Gwen and I would share a bed in the guest room. No matter how much we may like Harry and Niall, we did just meet them earlier today. Baby steps. Walking out into the living room the boys all looked up smiling, inviting us to come over and join them, but Harry and Niall kept staring. I hope I didn't look fat. Niall's clothes were a little big on me.

"Holy shit." Harry said not tearing his eyes from Gwen. She wore Harry's gray sweats and a plain black tee which she tied with a hair elastic in the back to make a bit more form-fitting, showing off her figure. I, on the other hand, wasn't as confident as Gwen was when it came to showing off the goods and just let Niall's green t-shirt, which read "Proud Irish" on it, drape over the black sweats he leant me.

"My clothes have never looked better. Not even on me!" Niall joined in with Harry, not hiding the fact they were totally checking us out. Who ever said sweatpants and ponytails weren't hot?!

"Thanks." I replied taking my seat next to him.

"So before we start a movie, we thought maybe we'd play a game of truth or dare if you're both up for it?" Liam asked.