Chapter 10 - Please Don't Go

Hiya readers :) Sorry it's been sucha long time between updates .. family and school stuff going on. If you're still with me I really appreciate your patience and hope you will keep reading!! See you at the bottom lol enjoy the chappy!!

*********************************************************************************

~Kaylee's POV~

Harry stepped forward and said, "Well ... here's the thing ... ahh, hmm." He turned towards the boys for support, clearly not able to continue with the way he kept stumbling over his words. I turned my head to Gwen who raised her one eyebrow as if to say, "What's going on with them?" They were acting really strange. Niall kept shuffling between his feet, Zayn twiddled his thumbs, Louis scratched the back of his head and Liam kept licking his lips.

Finally, seeing as no one was going to help him out, Harry spoke up again. "Look, there's no easy way to say this but the interviewer saw you both come into the building with us....and is curious as to who you are."

"We thought it'd be best to play off the 'just friends' title to the public for now--" Liam was cut off by Harry.

"BUT that doesn't mean you are "just friends" ... if my act this morning wasn't any indication--I'm crazy about you." He said speaking to Gwen. She smiled, then coughed, "uh-HUM", and leaned her head in my direction. I guess she was just cracking her neck?

"Oh and Kaylee, you're awesome too. Sorry, love, haha." Harry clarified.

I blushed. "Thanks, Harry."

"Hey woah woah hey, that's my girl Styles. Gwen, I quite enjoy you're company but I fancy your friend, Kaylee, here."

"I quite enjoy your company too, Niall." she laughed in response, winking towards me. God, I was blushing really bad now, make it stop. Once I got started my face stayed red for awhile thanks to my pale skin.

"Right, so as I was saying before, we said you were friends of ours and claimed you had nothing to hide and the interviewer, I did mention in the car she was a nutcase, decided for us to prove our "innocent friendship" by inviting you guys to come on the radio and answer some twitter questions from fans." Liam finished.

"Only it's more of a demand than an invitation. See if you girls choose not to come on air, trust us, rumors will be circulating by tomorrow morning." Louis added.

"Especially since the paps got shots outside of us all walking in." Zayn nodded his head in agreement.

"Obviously even though we really need you guys, we would never force you to do anything you're uncomfortable with..." Liam raised his eyes to meet ours, searching for an answer.

"Oh gee, I don't know--" I started.

"Babe, don't worry. I'll be there to guide you through it if you get nervous, and the boys will back you up as well." Niall stated, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I started to go weak at the knees being so close to him. I never wanted to leave his embrace.

"Yeah, don't sweat it Kaylee you'll do great!" Louis chimed in.

"You've got this, loves" Harry said wrapping his arms around Gwen from behind and kissing her cheek. Softening her up, no doubt, I thought shaking my head, smiling.

"One thing to remember is that this is only on the radio--so just make sure your voice sounds confident and people won't even realize you're nervous." Zayn added.

"Good point, Malik. Not to rush you along here but we really gotta get back in there...are you both ready?" Liam looked to us. Guess we don't have a choice anymore?