10

The movie was nearly over and I couldn't see clear because of my tears. Why did Neteyam had to die? That is so not fair. His life just started and it got taken away!

I heard JJ chuckle and glared at him. He immediately stopped. I buried my head into John Bs chest. As I looked back at the screen a flashback was playing.

Neteyam catched a fish and Jake was crying. „Why are you crying?" Neteyam asked as he suddenly was all grown up. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I only was a wreck out of sobs.

„Just happy to see you, boy." Jake said. Neteyam smiled „I'm happy to see you too." Neteyam said and that was the end for me. I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU TOO!!! Why was this so sad?!

John B chuckled as he pat my back. „It's fine, Lil." I looked up at him. „It's not, he is dead." I cried as I leaned against his chest. He smiled „It's just a movie." JJ said.

I glared at him „So?" I asked. I stood up and wiped my tears away. „That was too much for me." I mumbled. I heard JJ laugh, he stood up too and laid his arm around me „I'm sure he will come back somehow."

He said and I nod. „Yeah." I mumbled as I sobbed. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I remembered Rafe and slowly got out of the hug. JJ wrinkled his eyebrows but I just smiled at him.

I looked at the clock „Sarah is waiting for me, I'll better get ready." I said. John B nod „I'm glad you two are friends now." He told me. I smiled and walked inside my room.

I grabbed my Nike Backpack which I usually use for school and put some clothes to sleep in and some clothes for the next day, I decided to pack my outfit for the party inside. I'll go together with Sarah.

I packed everything inside and walked inside the living room. „Bye guys." I said to John B and JJ. „Bye, Lil." They both said in union. „Do you need the bus?" I asked them.

They shook their head. „Alright." I said and walked outside. I opened the car door and sat on the drivers seat. I put my backpack on the back seats and started the motor.

I arrived at the Camerons mansion and rang the doorbell. The door got opened and a tall figure stood in front of me. But it wasn't Rafe. „Top!" I said and wrapped my arms around him.

Topper hugged me back and then I heard a voice in the back clearing his throat. I pulled away and saw Rafe leaning against a door frame.

I looked at him with a smile. „Don't be jealous." I said. „I'm not." He said while looking to the side. He is... I smiled. „I was just about to go." Topper told us.

I nod at him and he left „have fun you two." He mumbled as a laugher escaped his mouth. He closed the door and I looked at Rafe. He looked annoyed.

„Where is Sarah?" I asked him. „In her room." He just answered bluntly. I walked towards him „Come on, It's just Topper." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

„What if I hug Kiara, it's just Kiara." He said to me. He's got a point. „Okey, I'm sorry, I'll stop." I said as I leaned in and kissed him. He is so pretty.

„Why are you so jealous?" I asked him. „I'm not." He said to me. I smiled „Of course you're not." I said. I grabbed his hand and started walking upstairs with him, following me.