28

It was the next day and I sat in history class, nearly falling asleep by how boring it was. Today I tried my best to not wake Rafe up which I wasn't successful because he refused to let me go, he just kept his arms wrapped around me, constantly pulling me back as I wanted to get up.

My teacher was talking about Napoleon as I suddenly got a note passed by a classmate of mine. I looked at him in confusion and he just nod at the back row. My eyes met Parkers and he waved at me, well If raising your three fingers a few inches counts under waving.

He smiled at me as I turned back around, opening his note. ‚Wanna go surfing together? ;)' It said and I rolled my eyes, ignoring his note and focusing back on my class.

A few seconds I got another note. ‚r u ignoring me?' It said and I turned around to look at him. He pushed out his under lip and set up his puppy eyes which made me grin. His facade fainted and he smiled at me, chuckling.

I shook my head at him, chuckling as I turned back around. I've decided to ignore him, I don't think rafe would be comfortable with us talking. „Lili, have you got any ideas?" My teacher asked me, pointing at the board.

„Nope." I said truthfully, history is just not my Compartment. „Lili, how do you want to improve your grade?" My teacher asked me. „Your on an F right now." He told me, with an tone in his voice that made me so angry.

„Well If I'm failing this class anyway, there's no point in going, right?" I asked as I packed my back „What, Lili you have to-„ „Goodbye Marc." I said, patting my teachers shoulder as I left the class room.

„Lili!" I Heard the teacher say but I ignored it as I walked to my locker, well I guess I'm done for today, hisstory was my last class so I'll just have to wait for rafe who should arrive here any minute.

„it was brave to talk to him like that." I heard a voice say and I didn't even need to take a look to know who it was, it's Parker. I just shrug my shoulders „Are you always that cold?" he asked me, leaning against the lockers, watching me with a smile as I closed my own.

„No I just don't want it to end the same as yesterday." I said, connecting eyes with him. „Yeah your boyfriend's got anger issues." he said with a smile „But I don't see him anywhere."

I looked around and he was right but that didn't changed anything. As long as rafe is not comfortable with him, I'm not either. It doesn't matter, how funny, or how kind he is. „Well, that doesn't change anything." I said, turning around to leave but he spoke up again, so I turned my face and body his way.

„Are you sure he's not using you?" He asked me and I raised my eyebrows at him. Excuse me? Rafe would never, he loves you.

„Sorry, it's just- he's known as a player." he said, raising his hands lightly. „He's not, alright." I told him, slowly getting pissed off just by him standing next to me. „I didn't thought you'd be the kind of girl who's falling for the kook prince." He chuckled so did I because I never thought like that either.

I would've never thought that I end up with Rafe but I did, and I'm happy about it. „Because you know me so well." I said jokingly and he lightly chuckled at my words „You just didn't seemed like it." He told me, connecting eyes.

For a moment, none of us said anything but then a whistle caught my attention. I turned around and saw Rafe leaning against his car „Come on darling!" He called for me and I turned back around towards Parker.