18

Trigger warning: This chapter includes suicide/ suicide attempt

_____________________________________________________

It was midday and I felt a bit better since yesterday. I didn't wanted to think of Rafes words so I decided to keep living so I don't have to think about it.

Me and Kiara were getting ready to go and surf, we loved doing so. „Wait were coming with you." JJ told us and rushed out of my room, getting ready as fast as he could.

The beach was right in front of my house so it wasn't a long way. I grabbed the white bikini, Rafe bought for me and swallowed.

„wear it, it looks nice." Kiara told me. „Rafe bought it for me." I mumbled and she stopped moving.

She looked at me while I just stared at the bikini in my hands.

„Wear it like I bought it for you." She said to me. „But-„ „Hey, I spent a lot of money on this one, wear it." She told me and I smiled at her.

I love this girl.

As we were done we walked out of my room and saw JJ, John B and Pope sitting on the couch in their beach pants and a whole box of bear.

I smiled at them and nod at the door. We all walked outside with our surfboards under our arms.

I carried my beach bag with me with a normal, long summer dress and shoes inside of it. I always take clothes with me since I get cold really fast and sometimes just want to chill on the sand.

The Pogues actually made me forget about Rafe and I loved it.

The beach was completely empty and we sat down our things, running towards the water with our boards.

I stood up on my board and tried to keep my balance and rode on the waves along with the others.

We were all heading back to our towels, laughing at a dad joke John B and JJ made.

I love their dad jokes. It's not even the joke that makes me smile, but the way how excited they're about it and how they're laughing at it.

We all sat down on our towels and John B handed me a beer. I grabbed it and leaned against Pope, being exhausted from all the surfing.

The sun was setting down and I didn't even noticed that the time went by so fast.

I took a sip from my beer and JJ held up joints. „That's the best weed you could possible get, it's from my cousin." he told us.

He handed me, Kiara and John B one and we all tried it.

I immediately felt it and handed it back to him „That's too much for me." I told him, coughing.

He laughed at me and I laid down on my towel with a smile.

„Let's play volleyball." Kiara said, standing up. I love volleyball.

„Nah, I'll pass." Pope said to us. „Come on." I pushed him as I stood up.

„I-„ He got cut off by my phone buzzing. I saw that Sarah was calling and picked up.