11

NEXT MORNING
(Your Pov)

I've been laying here since 15 minutes, trying to get out of Rafes grip. His arms are like iron when he's asleep. I poked him and said his name multiple times, this man did not move a muscle.

„Rafe." I groaned as I tried to lift his arm. A smile hopped on my face as I succeed and got his arm Finally lifted, even if it was just a inch.

As I wanted to move his arm completely away, he tightened his grip around me and pulled me closer. I groaned and turned around to face him, struggling as I did.

I looked in his face and couldn't help but grin. He looks so peaceful and cute. I've never seen someone more handsome than this boy.

My cheeks hurt because I was smiling so bright. I love him so much! But I'm too scared to tell him. The things he said yesterday left me there thinking.

He isn't bad for me, why would he say or even think that? He is good for me. He knows he is, why was he overthinking so much?

Was it something I did, that left him there overthinking everything or did he just randomly started thinking about our relationship?

I slowly and gently placed my hand on his cheek. He is so cute. I realized that this was the first time, after the night I was drunk, that I am sleeping over.

It's already 10 am and he still hasn't woken up. I'm bored, I want attention. „Rafeee." I hummed and then kissed his cheek. „Wake up." I said to him, no reaction.

Unbelievable.

I again kissed his cheek and sped up my kisses. He groaned as his hands around my waist slowly started to move around. I stopped and looked at him.

He wrinkled his eyebrows and groaned, looking like a child you're waking up for school. „Wake up." I said to him. He shook his head as he groaned, his eyes still closed.

I rolled my eyes as I tried to get out of his grip. He pulled me closer „No." He mumbled as he snuggled onto me. I tried to push him away, without success.

„Rafe, please." I whined. He groaned and then kissed my collarbone. „Can't we just cuddle?" He asked me. I shook my head „No, I'm hungry." I told him.

I really was. He groaned and opened his eyes for the first time to look at me. He sighed and then placed another kiss on my collarbone.

Goose bumps were rushing down my body as he did. This man knows exactly what he's doing. He unwillingly let go off my waist and I was finally able to stand up so I did.

He whined and I hid my smile. I walked inside the bathroom and looked inside the mirror. I brushed my hair and started braiding it.

I was cold and missed Rafes warmth but I'm hungry. I walked in his bedroom and saw him, still laying inside his bed. He looked so sweet.

He turned on the other side and I kneeled down on the floor so my face was on the same height as his. I laid my head on the bed and looked at him with a smile.

I laid my hand on his cheek „Are you coming down with me?" I asked him as sweet as possible. He opened his eyes, looking like I am torturing him.