43

I was laying in my bed, reading a book. Another day has passed and I was trying my best to heal. Until now, I haven't heard or seen anything from Rafe, apart from his messages and calls, which I ignore.

It Calmed me down that he hasn't shown up yet. I was alone at home so there'd be no one to hear us or protect me from him if something happens.

Thinking back on 2 days ago made me nearly cry again. My mind refuses to believe what rafe did to me or wanted to do to me. But I think it'd be the best for us to stay on distance to act like all of this never happened.

It'd be the best if we act like we did before we got together, it'd definitely be the best for me and I see that now. The buzzing of my phone cut my thoughts off.

A sigh escaped my lungs, thinking it'd be rafe but it wasn't. It was Kie.

Kie: meeting at the wreck bae

: will be there in 10

Meeting? Is there something we need to talk about? I hope it's not about the gold or something like that. I quickly put a zipper over my top and put on a short pair of jeans. It was midday but not as hot as usual.

I made my way over to the door and put on my Air Force before I walked out of the house. I sighed, of course John B took Twinkie. I guess I'll walk to the wreck then.

_______

„There she is." JJ said with a loud voice as I walked inside. He caught the attention of a few other people and the one of Mike who shushed at him. „Hey mike." I said as I waved at him and he nod at me with a smile.

I walked over to the Pogues, sitting down next to Kie and JJ. „What's up?" I asked them. JJ jokingly swung his arm around me „Nothing, we just wanted you to get out of your room ." He said and I looked at him in confusion.

„Seriously?" I asked and he smiled at me. Our faces were just inches apart which JJ seemed to notice but he didn't move. I just turned my face the other way, looking at kie who send me the message.

She immediately put her hands up „They told me to text you that." She defended herself. „Yeah so you'd actually come." Pope added and I rolled my eyes, leaning back.

My hands rubbed up and down on my thighs. I'm kinda nervous to be honest. Rafe is around here quiet often and I don't want to see him.

„Alright, and for what?" I asked them while I looked at John B. He actually looked worried „So you won't be in your room the whole day." „I'm fine." I assured John B.

„You're not." Pope now said. „You act like you are Lil, you're laughing and carrying a smile on your face but as soon as we Mention Rafe-„ Rafe.

As soon as he spoke out his name every muscle in me tensed, it felt like someone stabbed me right in my heart. „That happens." He finished his sentence, pointing at my thighs.

Without me even noticing it my nails buried into my skin, leaving a stinging pain in it. „You harass or even hurt yourself, you're denying everything and that's not healthy." Pope told me while JJ grabbed my hand to loosen my grip.

„I'm not denying anything." I chuckled and he closed his eyes with a sigh. „he's right Lil." Kie mumbled and now my gaze was fixed on her. Her too? I am fine, it's just my way of healing!

„So what?" I asked as I turned my face back to Pope. „I don't know." He mumbled his gaze fixed on the floor. „I mean she can't talk to him, he's too dangerous." John B started and JJ nod, agreeing with him.

„Yeah, she can't." He mumbled as they nod at each other. Are they serious? „Can you stop talking about me like I'm not here?" I asked them, slowly getting angry. I'm fine, why can't they just accept it.