27

„Hold still!" I complained as I blended the concealer underneath his eyebrows. His head was rested on my lap and we both had matching pjs on even tho it was just afternoon. „I am!" He complained back.

I blended it into his skin. As I was done I grabbed my eyelash curler and he immediately sat up. „No, forget it!" He said to me and I let out a chuckle. „Babe, I use it every day, It won't hurt you." I told him with a laugher.

„Not sure about that." He said, staring at my eyelash curler. „Trust me." I chuckled as I placed his head back down on my lap. „I don't." he mumbled as he unwillingly rested his head.

„Baby relax I got everything under control." I told him, holding his face still as I brought my eyelash curler up to his lashes. „Babe, I don't trust you." He Said as he looked like he was traumatized. „done, see?" I said as I moved the curler away from his lashed and applied mascara on them.

I nearly gasped by how long and thick his eyelashes were. They looked stunning. „Now for the lips." I smiled as I grabbed my favorite lip combo to do. „I can't believe I'm actually doing this." he mumbled and I chuckled at him, applying lip liner on his lips.

„Hold still." I whispered being concentrated on not to mess up his lips. „You look so pretty." I said as I was finally done with his make up. „shut up." He mumbled and I raised my eyebrows „But not in a mean way, in a gentle way, like ,be quiet darling." He said and I smile, he got the curve just in time.

„Take a look in the mirror!" I said excited as I clapped my hands and handed him my little mirror. „What I -... Baby, what have you done to me?" He asked me as he connected eyes. I burst out into laugher, I Just couldn't take him for full.

„Babe, that's not funny. Why the fuck did I let you do this to me?" He asked me, taking a Cotton wool and rubbing off his lipstick. „No! That was so pretty!" I said, stopping him from taking it off.

„You've got your fun, now get that out of my face." he said, looking at me but I again burst out into laugher. He looks so sweet, this is the guy the whole island fears? „you're so sweet!" I said, squeezing his cheeks but he moved his head away from my grip, rolling his eyes.

„Don't touch me unless you're getting this off of me." he said to me and I pushed out my under lip, getting tears in my eyes. He's never told me to not touch him. „Babe, no, why are you crying?" He asked me, pulling me in for a hug and lovingly squeezing me.

„I want to touch you." I sobbed against his chest and he laughed „you can, I was just joking." He laughed and I didn't looked at him, knowing I'll burst out into laugher.

„Let's get this off of you, I can't take you for full." I said, avoiding his gaze so I won't laugh at him. „Thank you!" He said as he followed me into the bathroom „Yo lil, have you got my weed?" We heard JJ asking as he walked towards us.

Rafe hid his head in my back, to not let JJ see his face. „No, John b has it." I said „Rafe haven't you got an own house?" JJ asked him and I smiled by how Rafe stopped himself from saying anything back.

We both slowly walked into the bathroom, him following behind me. JJ just looked at us with a confused look on his face „what the fuck..." We heard him whisper before he left. „Lili!" Rafe yelled as he looked in the big mirror.

I let out a big laugher, being amused by all of this. „I look way worse than I looked in the little mirror." he whined as he held his face out of shame. „Baby, it's okey, you look so pretty." I chuckled as I sat on the counter, grabbing my make up remover.