Information

(Edit - okay, I get you guys don't like that y/n is short. You need to understand, however, that I am 5'0". I am short. And to the person that told me "ask your talk friends" n o. My friends don't know I write this stuff, and I'd like to keep it that way. If you don't like it, don't read it. Or, at the very least, keep those thoughts to yourself because it is seriously discouraging.)

Y/N 'Gummy Bear' L/N:

-short af (sorry all my tall girlies but I gotta write what I know)

-28 years old

-Degree in accounting

-Passion for the arts

-Has three cats (Maine Coons) named Punky, Shithead, and Sugarplum

-Estranged from family due to personal matters

-Works office job at Play Pals Inc.

-A small obsession with heart shaped anything. (From dishes to bookshelves, she's addicted.)

-A pretty good chef

-Very quiet and polite outwardly, but immensely closed off and distrusting

Has an intense enjoyment of horror movies

-Best friend is Christian 'Diamond' Heppler

-Nickname was given to her by Diamond as a joke because she constantly is eating gummy bears.

-Drives a lovely '75 Buick LeSabre Convertible (whatever colors and mods you like)

Best Friend: Christian 'Diamond' Heppler (an original character of mine):

-29 years old

-Himbo

-An absolute stoner

-Ex-professional surfer

-Rich af bc his parents are loaded

-Called 'Diamond' by his friends because he's super rich

-Missing a leg from a shark attack (He has a prosthetic)

-Has a pet Samoyed named Angel

-Has a huge crush on his best friend

-Best friend is Y/N 'Gummy Bear' L/N

Unlocked Love Interests:

-Christian 'Diamond' Heppler Male 6'3"

So, small note, it occurred to me that I gave the book a specific time that it's set, but not all of the movies I'm including happen at the same time. So, to make this simple, some of these movies will happen when they actually happen, but most of them will happen either earlier or later than they actually do.

ALSO, IMPORTANT WARNING. THIS BOOK CONTAINS EXTREMELY INTENSE AND DESCRIPTIVE GORE AND VIOLENCE, MOST OF IT INTENSELY ROMANTACISED. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE IT EXCEEDINGLY CLEAR THAT I DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENCE IN ANY WAY IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, AND SHOULD BE SEEN AS ONE.

The book will not contain any smut, though sexual subjects will be mentioned, most of which will be related to the aforementioned violence and gore. I refuse to write actual smut as I am asexual, and am uncomfortable writing things of that sort. The sexual content discussed in this book is meant to be disgusting, and to disgust the reader themselves, as well as the characters. I take no pleasure, sexual, or otherwise, in anything, especially the violent subjects that this story contains.

With that out of the way, enjoy!

(A/N: Most of the art I will include will be my own, but not all of it. I will note when it doesn't belong to me.

Also, a new information page will be uploaded every few chapters to keep things up to date, and make information that may be accidentally ambiguous much clearer.)