Off To the Orange Islands

With the Indigo League all finished with, the gang was now back in Pallet Town. Her parents, Prof. Augustine Sycamore and Prof. Oak had arranged a big garden party in Prof. Oak's backyard for Ember, celebrating her victory.

Ember, Alain, Mairin, Cilan and Zoey all had their Pokémon out to enjoy the party. 

Ember stood beside Professor Oak, "I want to thank you all for cheering me on the Indigo Plateau! Also, I want to thanks to all my Pokémon for helping me get into the Indigo League and for fighting by my side. Without you all to help me, we wouldn't have won it! Thank very much to everyone!" She spoke and gave a bow at the end.

The Pokémon roared, cried, screeched and howled out, in happiness that they are glad to help.

Everyone cheered at Ember's speech and replied, 'No problem and you're welcome! You've earned it! Congratulations!'

It was for the party to continue, and the gang were now having some food.

"By the way, Ember, what did you get for prizes besides the trophy?" Cilan asked.

"Oh, well I got a million Pokédollars-" Ember started.

"FOR REAL?!" The gang, besides Ember, exclaimed.

Ember nodded, "Yeah. I also got some more evolution stones, some rare items and a few more Mega Stones. More sets of different Pokéballs."

"So Ember, what are you going to do now?" Zoey asked.

"Hmm," Ember said, "Well I have been thinking about what to do next. And I've decided to head over to the Orange Islands." She showed them a brochure of the Orange Islands.

"The Orange Islands huh." Cilan read the brochure, "You have to travel to different islands and there are four islands that have Gym Leaders known as the Orange Crew." He read the information given.

Ember nodded, "Yeah, but it's different. The Gym Battles in the Orange Islands differ from those on the mainland because the Orange Crew don't require challenges to actually fight." She explained.

"It sounds like an interesting league to compete in." Kukui commented.

"I think I should do it too." Alain suggested.

"If you're going to the Orange Islands Ember, I would like you to do me a favor." Prof. Oak questioned.

Ember nodded, "Sure Prof. Oak. What is it?" She asked.

"It's a package from Professor Ivy." Prof. Oak replied.

Ember recalled that professor. She knew that Prof. Ivy had the G.S. Pokéball.

"I don't mind at all. What Island is she living on?" Ember asked.

"Professor Ivy lives on Valencia Island." Professor Oak replied.

"Okay." Rotom accepted the information. "Check." 

Then Ember turned to the others, "You guys want to come with me?"

"Of course." Alain nodded,

"Me too! I still want to travel more." Mairin agreed.

"So do I." Zoey said.

"I think it will be an interesting journey." Cilan commented.

Ember smiled, "Thanks, everyone."

"Sylve sylveon! (A new adventure!)" Nova (Shiny Sylveon) cheered.

"Togephriiii! (New adventure!)" Asa (Togepi) smiled.

"Chespin! (Yeah!)" Chespie yelled.

"How do we get to the Orange Islands, Ember?" Mairin asked Ember.

"We can get to the Orange Islands by a blimp. There's one at the airport, in Viridian City, that will take us there this afternoon." Ember replied.

"Great, we'll pick up supplies for the journey before we go." Cilan said.

=================

Later that day, Ember and the gang were all ready to leave for the Orange Islands.

"You take care of yourselves," Burnet said.

"And good luck in the Orange Islands." Prof. Kukui added.

"Okay." Ember said.

Ember wore a new outfit that was made by her mom. It was a cobalt short sleeved hoodie with a half a Pokéball design at the bottom and a black long sleeve t-shirt underneath. She had a new pair of jean shorts. She also wore black leggings and tall black combat boots with blue shoelaces and on her hands, she wore black fingerless gloves with a blue border. Her new backpack was a dark blue color with a black Pokéball design on it.

The gang bid farewell to Prof. Kukui, Burnet, Prof. Oak and Prof. Sycamore headed off on their next adventure.

======================

At Viridian City, the gang picked up food and medicine from a convenience store, and then they boarded the blimp that would take them to the Orange Islands.

"Orange Islands, here we come!" Ember cheered.

The Journey to the Orange Islands had now begun.