Trovita Island

The gang were on the boat that was taking them to Trovita Island where Ember and Alain will earn their third Orange League Gym Badge.

"Hey, what are those spiky rock things?" Mairin asked, curiously, seeing lots of them.

"Oh those, are just rock formation that rose up from the ocean when Trovita Island rose as well." Tracey answered.

"What do you think the Trovita gym leader will be like, Ember?" Zoey asked.

"I don't know," Ember shrugged, "All I can say is that the gym leader will give me tough challenges like Danny and Cissy did. Who knows what they could be?"

Nova and Chespie both blinked and then two more times, "Sylve!/Chesp!" They both exclaimed.

"Sylveon! (Someone is drowning!)" Nova exclaimed, pointing her paw towards the ocean.

The gang was shocked when they saw a little girl with a Pokémon, Seel and they were struggling against the whirlpool that trapped them.

"HELPPPP! Please, somebody! Help me!" The little girl screamed out.

"That little girl is drowning!" Tracey gasped.

"We gotta do something!" Ember decided.

"Please help! Somebody, help!" The little girl continued to scream.

"Dewgong, I need your help!" Zoey sent out the sea lion Pokémon.

"Dewgong!" The Sea Lion Pokémon said, appearing.

"Kaiyō, help us too!" Ember released Kaiyō.

"Lapras!" Kaiyō the Lapras said as he appeared.

"Let's go, Dewgong." Zoey said, she took a deep breath and they both drove in.

Ember waited until they headed up to the surface. Then she spotted them.

"Zoey! Over here!" Ember called out on her transport Pokémon.

"Sylveon!" Nova called out.

"Dewgong, let's get them both over to Kaiyō." Zoey said.

Dewgong nodded, it swam towards the Transport Pokémon. Zoey handed the little girl over to Ember, who grabbed her and place her on Kaiyō's back. Then they headed back to the boat.

"That was a close call. What exactly were you doing out there in the first place?" Zoey asked, it was odd for a little girl to be out here in the first place, by herself especially.

When Ember looked at the little girl again, she recognized the girl as Mahri, the little sister to Rudy the Trovita Island Gym Leader.

Mahri frowned, "I was swimming with Seel near the beach, but the ocean pulled us out." She answered.

"You have to be careful in the ocean." Ember spoke up.

"Huh?" Mahri looked at Ember.

"The current can be dangerous, and you always make sure that you swim with other people around. Okay?" Ember said.

"Uh uh." Mahri nodded, with a smile.

"And Seel." Zoey added.

"Ahahaha." The three girls laugh.

==================

When the gang reached the dock, they heard some voices.

"There she is!"

"She's okay?"

"Thank goodness."

Ember gently grabbed Mahri and lifted her up, placing her on top of the dock, "Here you go."