Eevee Island

A/N: This chapter doesn't follow the anime. I made this one up. I know that many people like Eevee and hope that the new evolved forms will appear. So I thought it would be cool to show these evolved forms that I came across. So enjoy the chapter.

Eevee's Dragon type form and Rock Type form belong to In-Progress Pokémon Evolutions. Check out this person on tumblr: https://inprogresspokemon.tumblr.com/

Eevee's Fighting type form belongs to GoldMouse (Toyhou.se)

Eevee's Steel type form belongs to Rueme (Pinterest)

Eevee's Bug type form belongs to Kayla Sanders (Pinterest)

Eevee's Flying type belongs to Rueme (Pinterest)

Eevee's Ghost type form belongs to Rueme (Pinterest)

Eevee's Ground type belongs to Rueme (Pinterest)

Eevee's Poison type form belongs to Villiamboom (Pinterest)

=====================

And after winning her third gym badge, Ember and her friends are now taking a break at an island. They were riding on Kaiyō and the three Blastoise's (Zoey on hers, Cilan and Tracey on Cilan's, Mairin on hers and Ember and Alain on Kaiyō).

"What island is that, Tracey?" Zoey asked.

"Oh, I believe that's Eevee Island." Tracey replied.

"Eevee Island?" Cilan asked.

"From what I've heard, there's a group of scientists there who studies the evolutions of Eevee on that island. I hear that they're hoping to find new evolution forms." Tracey replied.

"Wow, that sounds amazing." Mairin beamed.

"Hope that they won't mind letting us take a break there." Ember hoped.

"Well let's find out when we get there." Alain said.

"Okay Kaiyō, Blastoises, full speed ahead!" Ember commanded.

Kaiyō and the Blastoises shouted and swam faster towards the island.

===================

The gang soon landed on the docks. There was a female scientist waiting at the dock. She had dark brown hair tied into a French braid and green eyes. She had an Espeon sitting by her side.

"Oh hi, are you from Trovitopolis City?" The female scientist asked.

"No, we aren't. We're here for a break. Is that okay?" Ember asked.

"Well I guess it would be okay," The scientist replied, "By the way, I'm Angelia and I'm the lead scientist of the Eevee Evolution Lab."

The gang introduced themselves to Angelia. 

"Would you like a tour of the lab?" Angelia offered.

"That would be great." Ember accepted.

So Angelia led the gang towards the lab.

=======================

"So you're competing in the Orange League huh?" Angelia asked.

"Yeah, Alain and I are really enjoying the experience." Ember replied.

"I'll bet. I once competed in the league too." Angelia agreed.

"Wow, really?" Zoey asked.

"Yes, my Eevee's were able to help me win our battles." Angelia replied.

"Amazing." Ember beamed.