forty four. date.

warnings: none!

IRL &
INSTAGRAM

MARCH 25TH, 2023.
12:55pm

i had volunteered to give dream, sapnap and george a lift to the airport

i had volunteered to give dream, sapnap and george a lift to the airport. it was roughly an hour and twenty minute drive and i had nothing better to do with my day anyway. tommy, of course, insisted that he could come, which i wasn't mad about, his company was always nice.

the five days they were here was nice, and tommy had fun. i also had fun the two times i saw them, but really i was just a designated driver. tommy took it upon himself to connect to the bluetooth, playing tubbo's song along with a stream of other random songs, all different moods.

"tom, you need to make more playlists." i claimed, taking my eyes off the road for a second to give him a look.

"leave the child alone, everly." george defended from the back seat.

"shut up, george. she's actually right, this is the most random playlist i've ever heard." nick added, backing me.

"can you please stop arguing over my playlist? i'm senstive, you're hurting my feelings." tommy complained, skipping through songs multiple times before settling for one.

the drive soon came to and end and we made it to the airport. the goodbye was short yet sweet, until two, what looked like young teenage girls ran over, shaking.

"oh my god, are you george?" one asked, looking at george.

"i am, yeah." george replied, laughed awkardly.

"no, he's not." tommy joked.

"TOMMY INNIT?" the other girl yelled out loud, "oh my god, tommy, i love you, can i have a picture, please?"

tommy agreed and we all took pictures with them like they asked, before they left and we, again, said goodbye. the three boys left and tommy and i got back into my car, starting the drive back to brighton. however, on the way back, i decided it was my turn to be connected to the speakers. much against my will, tommy having control over my phone, he played the playlist about him.

"when we get back," tommy started, playing innocently with my pants. "do you want to go on a date? cause, like, you're my girlfriend, but we haven't really been on a date."

"yeah, we can go on a date. what're you thinking?"

"i don't know, i'm hungry though. we don't have to do anything like extravagent, just go get food, me 'n you?" he suggested, and i hummed.

"yeah, we can do that. i'd like that, actually." i smiled, not taking my eyes off the road as i drove through busy london traffic.

"good."

the rest of the drive wasn't too eventful, the music played at medium volume and both of our windows were slightly down, letting the breeze through. we bickered lightly about whether or not i was allowed to stop at home to get ready, and tommy complained, being hungry and wanting food. he eventually won the argument because i was bored of it and i was getting hungry.

 he eventually won the argument because i was bored of it and i was getting hungry

LIKED BY, TOMMYINNIT AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS!

EVERLYHOPE, never a serious pic w him☹️

VIEW MORE COMMENTS

TOMMYINNIT, cry about it woman
EVERLYHOPE, i will

SAPNAPINSTA, so u wait till we're gone to get food?
EVERLYHOPE, yep
SAPNAPINSTA, traitors man

HEYIMRUE_, where was my invite???
EVERLYHOPE, IT WAS LAST MINUTE

USERNAME, this is def a date
EVERLYHOPE, he wishes

AURORAHURLEY, did you do the thing
EVERLYHOPE, yes rory i stole a pint glass
AURORAHURLEY, i taught you well

TUBBOLIVE, is this flerting
EVERLYHOPE, yeah

BILLZO_, ship omg !!!11!!11!
EVERLYHOPE, stfu billzo

DREAMWASTAKEN, definitely a date
EVERLYHOPE, downvoted
USERNAME, L redditor
EVERLYHOPE, shut the fuck up user39747

WILBURSOOT, is that alcohol on the table?
EVERLYHOPE, no it's 0 alcohol i was driving </3
WILBURSOOT, good lol

GEORGENOTFOUND, he always looks mad
TOMMYINNIT, it's cause i miss you Gogy
EVERLYHOPE, i'm sick of the fucking word gogy

USERNAME, are we just gonna ignore the fact dream called it a date
EVERLYHOPE, yeah
USERNAME, no
EVERLYHOPE, looking for askers

USERNAME, okay, now kiss!
EVERLYHOPE, ok
USERNAME, WHAAAT

USERNAME, she plays u guys so bad it's laughable
EVERLYHOPE, real some of u r so gullible

USERNAME, i met u at the airport
EVERLYHOPE, u were so cute ily
USERNAME, ohmyfuckinggod

USERNAME, i met u at the airport↳ EVERLYHOPE, u were so cute ily↳ USERNAME, ohmyfuckinggod

ALICE TALKS

#lovethem