Chapter 4; Threesome

Warning; Do not read if uncomfortable! It is up to you as well if you get in trouble!

~ Isabella's POV ~

Emmett ripped my jeans off, and Jasper my shirt (I had an undershirt ), but once they were off, I heard growls. I'm assuming from the scars, "Yeah... I am known as the 'Goddess of War', lots of people have tried to defeat me.." I said.

"Wow.. Darlin' I think this is more then I have.. You even have some around..um...your area.." Jasper mummered.

"It even leads to your breasts.." Emmet said after.

I smiled, "Yeah. I have some literally everywhere I've had dreams, weird ones, and I don't know why... I mean, I even have scars on my toes and fingers."

Suddenly Jasper and Emmett were both at one of my sides, "And yet, you're still more then even gorgeous.." Emmett started, and Jasper finished with these words; "More then even Edward gives you credit for."

They then started to kiss me. I groaned, as Jasper jissed in my area.. "Mm, Jasper..." I moaned..

"Yell our name Isabella." Emmett said in my ear, making me a bit more wet.

"Ugh! JASPER! EMMETT!!" I yelled loudly.

My breathing quickened as I felt Emmett suck on my neck, and Jasper start licking in my area..

I am just glad they knew who I really am, when I came to Forks to live with Charlie I had to put make up on areas that were visible, to cover up my scars, when I went in the restroom I had wiped it off revealing my scars, I probably shoulda mentioned that.

Emmett's teeth grazed my neck, and I moaned and said his name.

"Y-you lads do know, I will repay you for this.," I mumbled with a thick English accent.

I heard a growl, and knew it was from Jasper, mostly because he had been kissing me upwards and I felt his vibrations. I bit my lip, as Emmett started sucking my breasts, lightly biting my nipple.

Suddenly my hands and feet were set free. I smirked, and rolled over on Jasper, pushing him on the bed, I grabbed Emmett and kissed him, as I was on top of Jaspers manhood.

I pulled away from Emmett and looked at Jaspers eyes which were pitch black lust, love, and want in them. I smirked, winking at him, and bent my head, kissing down his chest.

I used my hands and pulled down his pants and boxers

I kissed down to his manhood, and started sucking on him, " BELLA!!" Jasper growled out thrusting into my mouth, making my gag a little. I moaned at this, turning all of them on, I moved my head to the side, opening my eyes and saw Emmett watching us with the same look Jasper had when I described him.

I motioned Em over, and when he was close enough, I used one hand pulling off his boxers and pants, and I saw his large manhood pop out, I wrapped my hand around him, and massaged it, while I continued to suck on Jasper, after a while I switched.,

Suddenly Jasper pulled me, and turned me around, he then proceeded to get in me. I threw my head back and moaned, arching my back, as Jasper continued thrusting in me, I pulled Emmett to me, and kissed him heavily.

I scraped my nails down Jasper back, bringing a moan out of him. I felt Emmett start to pull away, so I put my hands in his hair, and pulled him back...

"JASPER!" I pulled away to yell, about to cum. I clenched my fingers around the sheet arching my back letting my eyes close, while arching my back from the bed and yelling his name.

After awhile, me, Jasper and Emmett laid on the bed, breathing heavily. "Damn Bella, never knew you had that in you." Emmett said.

I smirked, and rolled on top of him, I kissed him behind his ear, and whispered, "There are lots of things you don't know about me.." seductively.

I pulled away and winked, suddenly he rolled us over, so he was on top of me, "You really shouldn't tease us Isabella," he said, saying my name in a way making me shiver.

He got into me and started thrusting into me, I saw Jasper get up I reached out to him. He looked at me with a rose eyebrow.

I pulled him down, as Emmett continued thrusting in me, " B-Bella your so tight. " Emmett growled out, making me moan.

I kissed Jaspers lips passionately, and we basically did the same thing. After awhile, Emmett started slowing down, I pulled away from Jasper, and screamed, cumming once again.

Finally me, Jasper and Emmett, just laid in bed. I wrapped my legs with Jaspers, and laif on Emmett's chest, I then wrapped an arm wwith Jaspers fingers, and we just layed there.

I heard a ringing go through the room and I groaned an annoyed groan, and untangled myself. I walked up to my now ripped jeans. I pulled out my phone and saw who it was.

Edward

Flashed on the screen, I sighed, and answered it. "Hey Edward!" I said, my voice sounding tired, and cheerful.

I walked back to the bed, and layed back in the same position. "Hey Bella, why aren't you asleep?" He asked.

Wow, no I miss you, Love you Bella, or How are you doing? I see how it is! Oh, wait, he's probably waiting for an answer, "Um, Edward its 6 o'clock." I said, a bit annoyed.

"Give the phone to Jasper or Emmett, are they around you?" He demanded.

I gritted my teeth, and pushed speaker, handing my phone to Emmett, holding a finger to my lips, "Here Em, Edward wants to talk to you."

Author note;

Sorry for the extremely late update, I didn't think anyone liked this story. :) Forgive me?