Chapter 20 ; The Belle's awake

~ Jasper's Point of View ~

We were all in the same room as Elizabelle, or Isabella, going over what Emmett told us, and what we went over.

4 hours earlier

I had just came back down and felt him worried. "What's wrong Em?" I asked him, hiding emotion.

He looked at me, "When we bit her..on our way back here, I was wondering who Izzile was, is.. And some voice whispered 'Izzile is Isabellath'.. I was wondering who Isabellath was.."

I frowned, "While we were coming back, I wondered the same, a voice in my head had whispered 'Isabellath is Elizabelle.' I mumbled.
He frowned, " Major?" Peter called, I turned to him. "She hasn't told ya has she?" he asked.

"What do ya mean Captian?" I asked, standing up straighter and staring at him. I added a frown as I felt lust raise.

Peter sighed, looking away, "Major, Elizabelle isn't tellin' y'all all tha truth. People don't all know 'er. All I can tell ya is ta ask, because 'm pretty sure she's gonna have ta tell know." he said, standing up and leaving the room, we heard him move upstairs, and figured he was with Elizabelle.

"Jasper?" Esme said, walking up to me with a frown. I looked at her, feeling sad. "Oh Jasper, honey don't worry...Jasper..you love her don't you.. All of you do.." she said, looking and feeling sad, but more heartbroken when her eyes landed on Carlisle.