Chapter 12; Scar argument

~ Isabella's POV ~

The Day Edward arrives...

I sat up, and yawned, stretching muscles. "Good morning love." I heard.

I looked to the side, and saw Edward in bed with me. "What are you doing here Edward?" I asked him harshly.

He flinched and looked happy? I'm mad at him, and he looks happy?

"I'm sorry love, I truly am.. Jasper told me that those freaks only came yp visit him, and he asked then to stay. I'm sorry I blamed you." he said, leaning to kiss me.

I pulled away and stormed out, and went downstairs where everyone was. "Love, I'm sorry! You just really shouldn't hang out with those freaks!" Edward said, as he appeared in front of me.

"What makes them freaks?" I asked calmly, but glaring at him.

"Their scars." he said, yet said scars as if it were poison. I walked away as he followed me, and walked up t Carlisle who was the closest to me.

I grabbed his hand, and pulled him up, before turning and hitting Edward hard. Everyone gasped. "If that 'em freaks then I guess I am too. But you know what, all of you are too. Because you have a scar too." I said harshly.

"But that's different! I told you, its different for you! Your scars make you beautiful! While theirs make them freaks!"

No one said anything, and I could tell it was due to shock and how I was livid. "What about Jasper?"

Edward laughed homoulsy, "He's a freak like the others. Even Alice believes that." he said.

I turned to Alice quickly, "You do?" I asked, I let go of Carlilse's hand as I realized I still held it.

"N-no." she said. I clenched my teeth, and looked at her with a glare, then turned to Edward.

I pulled off my shirt and heard gasps, "See Edward, I am a freak too. Way to ruin your realionship." I told him, as everyone looked at the scars around me. "This isn't all, Eddie here just thought I was t horrid and changed me. What was the words you used Edward? Scars only make you a freak, nothing more then that?" I asked.

Esme gasped, even Rosalie looked mad know, heck Carlilse did too. "You know what, maybe I should show them the real me. That'd me awesome huh? Imngoung to take a shower. Oh, and Edward, Alice? Jasper isn't a freak, nor is Peter and Char, talk about 'em fouly again - it won't be good on your part, trust me." I said in my Texan accent, before going and showering, looking like the real me.

After I was done, I changed into some black skinny jeans, a white off the shoulder top with lace around the top, black high heels, a cross necklace, and I left my black hair down to air dry.

I licked my lips, before I walked downstairs and to Jasper's study. I got my leather crop top jacket - if that makes since. I put on some angel wing earrings, and added some lipstick.

I walked back downstairs and everyone gasped, while Edward growled. "I told you not to dress like that Bella! You look like a slut!"

Everyone looked and glared at Edward, while Jasper and Emmett both glared and growled.

I simply smirked, and walked down the steps, "Tat tat tat, Edward that wasn't smart." I said as I reached the last step.

I walked up to him and spun around kicking his chest hard enough that he flew into the wall. "And your right. See?" I walked up to Jasper, then grabbed him, and kissed him.

Everything grew silent and I smirked. "Awe, and here I was thinking you wouldn't show up." someone said. I pulled away turning and smirked.

"Well Jace, you should have guessed I'd of come back soon." I said. Everyone looked at me, and Jace. Soon the others came in.

Author Note

Haha, sorry I left you guys hanging! But I want to know, who is Jace? And who are the others? Things are about to happen!