Chapter 16; Dreamful memory

~ 'Edward's' POV ~

"Stop! You better not hurt her!" he said.

I laughed loudly, "I'm indestructible." I simply replied. Get ready Elizabelle, I'll kill you soon.

~ Elizabelle's POV ~

A little girl giggled as she ran through a beautiful meadow, with her black hair with silver streaks flying behind her. "Hey sweetie. Come here." a man said.

The girl looked at him, "What are you doing here? Mommy doesn't want strangers at her field!" she said strongly.

He laughed, "No, sweetheart your 'Mommy' knows me, I'm Valentine. Valentine Morgenstern."

The little girls eyes filled with fear, "MOM! DAD! JACE! ALEC! IZZY!" she yelled loudly.

The man's eyes filled with anger, as he pulled out a blade, and stabbed her. "Die you inconsiderate girl!"

~ Time Skip ~

"I'm going to miss you sis." Jace said as she hugged the girl who was know 15.

"I'll miss you too Jace." she said, as tears left her eyes. "I have to go.." she whispered, not wanting to.

"Goodbye Lizzybelle." he whispered back.

"Goodbye Jace..stay safe."

Then she left. She went out, and into the air, as the wind blew on her cheeks, drying her tears.

"I'll miss you all." she whispered, as a bus went by in front of her..and she was gone.