Chapter 9; Call me Izzy

~ Isabella's POV ~

I sighed, Of course Edward would call when I'm busy. I snuggled into Jaspers chest answering the phone, as Emmett turned on his XBox, and him playingbto act as if that's what they were doing, but I could tell I was being distracting.

I cleared my throat and answered, "Hi Edward! I miss you!" I said, the real you.

"Bella,who's there with you?" he growled into the phone.

"What to you mean?"

"Don't play stupid Bella!!?" he asked again, buddy ya can keep askin' but who says I'll answer?

"I realky don't know what you mean Edward? Y- Your scaring me..." Ugh! I hate faking scared!

Jasper, sincing this, kissed my neck, and smiled once I looked at him, "Bella. Tell. Me. Know!!!" he growled out, "Are there two other vampires there? And do they have red eyes?"

I sighed, deciding to give up my act, "Yes, Edward. Peter and Charlotte whom are Jaspers friends."

By know, everyone has stopped, and were looking at me, "WHAT!? They need to get out, they're too dangerous and can hurt you! Your life needs to be normal! Not filled with scar covered freaks,.." he mumbled the last part.

I saw hurt flash through Peter, Charlotte, and Jaspers eyes, I stood up growling, making everyone surprised, "So I'm a freak then! Huh?! They aren't freaks Edward! 'Cause if they are, then I am too! Or have you forgotten the scar I have from James? Idiot, you have one too! Every dang vampire does from their sire biting them!" I screamed in the phone, Izzy coming out, the real me.

"Yeah but Bella! They are covered in the scar-" Edward started, I knew the rest of the Cullen's were around him as well, but I couldn't contain my anger.n

"So do I!! Or have you forgotten I'm Isabella, Goddess of War?" I said.

"Bella, your more gorg-" he started once again, before I couldn't even stand his voice.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, before throwing my phone to the window breaking the window, and I'm pretty sure it hit a tree and broke.

I breathed in and out, trying to calm down, but by know, I couldn't, I went upstairs, to the rest room, slamming the door with so much strength it rattled on its hinges.

I changed back into the real me, the one known as the Goddess of War, I out on some black skinny jeans, that I could still move perfectly in, even do the splits, and put on a black long-sleeved crop top, except on the inside, basically it didn't rub, and make me feel uncomfortable.

I brushed my black way hair, putting on lipstick making me look like a badass, and fighting like gloves. (A/n; I don't know how describe them sorry! But their those gloves that have the finger parts cut off, and has I don't know, sorry for the confusing!! But the outfit is above.)

I put on my boots, before walking down stairs, still unbelievably mad, "Jasper, give me your keys." I commanded, everyone looked up at me, and Jaspers and Emmett's eyed darkened.

"Why darlin'?"

I sighed, already knowing he'd keep questioning, I also knew his keys were in his pocket, I wet up to him, and started kissing him, sliding my hand down his chest, to his pocket, I then pulled out his keys to his Ducati Motorcycle, and stood back up, I saw the ducati motorcycle.

I shook my head, "Imma head out, y'all can come of you'd like too, but be warned Izzy's out, and she's angry." I sad, going outside, soon they followed.

"Wait! Bella!" I turned and glared at Emmett. He tossed me his keys, "Just drive my Jeep to your mystery place.

I nodded, and jumped in, not even bothering to buckle up, I turned the car on, and as soon as the car doors were closed I sped off, heading to my destiny.

"Oh, and from know on, you all four can call me Izzy, Iz, or whatever, but when I am like this, call me Izzy, got it?"

I heard there agreements. Finally we arrived. Perfect.

he lust in his eyes still.

I shook my head, "Imma head out, y'all can come of you'd like too, but be warned Izzy's out, and she's angry." I sad, going outside, soon they followed.

"Wait! Bella!" I turned and glared at Emmett. He tossed me his keys, "Just drive my Jeep to your mystery place.

I nodded, and jumped in, not even bothering to buckle up, I turned the car on, and as soon as the car doors were closed I sped off, heading to my destiny.

"Oh, and from know on, you all four can call me Izzy, Iz, or whatever, but when I am like this, call me Izzy, got it?"

I heard there agreements. Finally we arrived. Perfect.