Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Visit

    She said: "Girl, I thought there were only two of us in the team. I know you just got married and haven't had a baby yet. Our women have been soaked in cold water for a long time to finish off." She said, "Girl, I thought there were only

    two of us in the team." Woman, I know you just got married and haven't had a child yet, we women are not healthy after soaking in cold water for a long time, I didn't expect you to have such a good Zodiac..." She flinched and looked up

    enviously Glancing at the body of the boat, he said, "I thought they were all girls, so I brought you some warm babies. She

    stretched out her hand, and under the cover of the raincoat were some crumpled and crumpled warm babies. Mei Ling put her hands on it, showing a simple and honest smile: "Don't be disgusted, there are only so many at home, I don't know if you have any, Good for keeping warm in an emergency. Suddenly thinking of something

    , she hurriedly waved her hand, shook her head and said, "I don't mean to take your car." "

    Wen Yan signaled Gu Xing to stop the boat, took off his mask, smiled politely and said: "Thank you, but no need. "

    Mei Ling was taken aback for a moment, and the next second she responded was the exhaust fumes from the stormtrooper.

    She gritted her teeth in resentment, her vicious expression was completely covered by the mask and goggles covered by the raincoat. She almost missed it. I know that her family's living conditions are good. When the wedding room was decorated, her man made the decoration materials for a whole month. How could he not know the preciousness of those materials! I thought she would show her favor today, even if she couldn't let her ride today. It is impossible for Che to be treated so indifferently!

    There must be something wrong! She was born in a rural area, and her appearance naturally gives people a sense of intimacy. Why does she not accept this at all?

    The group of people watched from a distance and galloped away or sigh, or envy, or jealousy...Wen Yan is absolutely impossible to show mercy.

    After this behavior, she will definitely spread in the villa area. It's her indifference, but who cares?

    Of course, the purpose of Wen Yan's trip is definitely not Xishan Village. She is going to the house of her aunt Tang Meiru this time.

    Grandma and aunt’s house is in the old city of H. The facilities in this city are old, and the drainage system is installed decades ago. It has not been renovated, so the drainage in this area is also the worst in the whole city. , the water has now risen to a height between the fifth and sixth floors. My aunt's house lived on the eighth floor, and Wen Yan and Gu Xing couldn't get in even with the Zodiac.

    The situation in the urban area was much worse than she expected, and she was glad that she chose to deal with the end times in the suburbs.

    This part of the urban area is almost covered by stagnant water, and the buildings that are slightly lower may not even have a roof, and the high-rise where the aunt’s house is located is only two floors away. They are connected by bricks and red tiles. If you are not careful, you may bump into the houses in the water. This is an extremely dangerous behavior. The heavy rain has never stopped. If it weren't for a phone call from grandma, she and Gu Xing would never take this risk. risk.

    Mother Wen didn't fall asleep all night with guilt, but Wen Yan made up her mind that if she didn't show up this time, there would be countless reasons for her to go out from her grandmother's side in the following time, be it high temperature, low temperature or earthquake.