Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Space Upgrade

    "It's good, why did it happen suddenly?"

    Father Wen was also anxious, and he could only maintain his superficial calm to make his wife feel at ease:

    "It's good, why did it happen suddenly?"

    Father Wen was also anxious, and he could only Being able to maintain her superficial composure made my wife feel more at ease: "I saw that the treatment in the hospital didn't improve much. Dr. Gu also said that there was nothing wrong with Xiaoyan's illness. Maybe it was related to the space where she suddenly disappeared. There is an air conditioner in the house, and Xiaoyan fell asleep. Make it more comfortable."

    Mother Wen thought for a moment and felt that it made sense, so she immediately discussed with her son-in-law, and took Wen Yan home the next day.

    "The last time you sold beef, do you remember that Xiaoyan got a jade pendant inlaid with gold? Although I thought it was not worthwhile for Xiaoyan to exchange meat for such a decoration, there is always a reason for Xiaoyan. Now that I think about it carefully, maybe This is the opportunity."

    Wen's mother also went to the doctor urgently, and convinced herself: "Yes, I don't think the quality of that jade is ordinary, and jade can support people, so I will wear it for Xiaoyan." Here,

    Wen Yan was in a coma on and off for about a week, that's how long he stayed in the space. When she was in a coma, she was still conscious and could enter the space at will, but the strange thing was that she could no longer enter the space after waking up.

    When she wakes up, she will have a high fever, and she will know nothing about what she saw and heard in the space during the coma.

    Just when she was extremely anxious, something miraculous happened—

    it was late at night, and Gu Xing was also by Wen Yan's side. A sudden sense of drowsiness occurred, and the room was so quiet that you could even hear a needle drop. Seeing a bright green light diffuse from the girl on the bed.

    There was an extra piece of jade in Wen Yan's hand, it was the gold inlaid jade she had exchanged for beef.

    Could it be that the appearance of this piece of jade is the same as the hot spring that appeared in the previous space, so there is some inevitable connection?

    Looking at the appearance alone, this is indeed an ordinary jade. If it is unusual, half of it is jade and half is inlaid with gold.

    "Grandma, did you hint that I would take this piece of gold inlaid jade into my pocket?" She murmured.

    There was no response in the air.

    In the next second, there was no trace of Yu in his hand.

    she is waiting.

    Unlike the changes in the hot spring water, the disappearance of the gold inlaid jade did not bring much change this time, or the changes did not come too fast.

    This moment is also infinitely stretched.

    Fragments of vague memories flooded her mind.

    She saw a bloody monster wrestling with a girl, and then took a closer look to see where the bloody monster was, it was clearly a skinned blood man.

    The girl was gradually lost, and finally bit the blood man's shoulder fiercely, and quickly rolled over the blood man, successfully pressing the blood man under her body. The hairpin of the girl's bun slipped off, and when I looked at it again, the hairpin had completely pierced the monster's heart. Like a sharp knife, it stabbed straight into the blood man's body.