Chapter 101 - 110

_
Chapter 101 The Safe House

    Mu Runqiu came back in the afternoon of the second day, and it was almost evening when he got home.

    Mother Wen re-fried a pig's trotter for her again. After this dinner, there was light rain in the sky again, lightning flashed in the distance, and there was a faint echo of thunder.

    It is now ten o'clock in the evening, and the rain seems to have come earlier.

    Fortunately, the rain was not heavy at the beginning, and we could check around the villa before the rain became heavier, so as to prevent the fallen grass seeds from becoming irreversible the next day due to the moisture of the rain.

    As the rain fell, the air became a little hotter. This was weird, but in the face of the end, it was no longer worth making a fuss about.

    Now the outdoor temperature is about 25 degrees, the floor heating and air conditioner have been turned off for several days, and all the cotton clothes and quilts have been put away. But this kind of weather is not difficult to bear, it is the same for human beings, and it is also for mutant creatures...

    And Mu Runqiu obviously also discovered this, a day ago——

    "I wanted to go to the government's shelter, but the rain It’s so weird, it’s impossible that the country didn’t pay attention to it, and before the car got on the highway, I found that there was a refuge at the foot of Xishan Mountain.”

    Wen Yan asked in surprise, “Where is Xishan Village?”

    Mu Runqiu nodded in response: “ Yes, but the area of ​​the refuge is larger, enclosing the entire Xishan Village. Because the distance is very close, so I went around and gave up the plan to go to the refuge in the neighboring city." ...The behind-the-scenes of

    this

    refuge It is unclear who the person is, but judging from the size and architecture of the shelter, the person behind it is also a strong person at the top of the money and power, even in the last days.

    As a natural barrier, Xishan blocks all dangers in the north, but Xishan is a bomb that may explode at any time. There are many wild animals in the deep mountains. Once they mutate, they are probably more difficult to deal with than infected people. To bear considerable risks, it is impossible for the managers of the shelter not to consider countermeasures.

    Not far from Xishan Village, there are more than a dozen buildings under construction. The ground is piled with sandbags and bricks. There is no mixer, and sand, cement, and concrete can only be mixed manually. At present, only a rough framework has been built, which is about 6 stories high. On the left and right of the building are large, medium and small one-story houses, which are currently in a state of completion.

    Although the structure is relatively simple, owning such a bungalow in the shelter should be the pursuit of a family.

    She and Mu Runqiu went to the refuge in person three days later, but were stopped at the gate.

    The gatekeeper was a man in military uniform.

    "The safe house accommodates 2,000 places, and certain supplies need to be paid. It is calculated on a per-person basis and is first-come-first-served. Currently, there are three types of bungalows. If there are two people, choose the smallest room type, and if you have 5-6 people, you can choose the medium one. Room type, choose the largest room type for more than 10 people, and the building is in the early stage of construction, so don't consider it for now." "What if