Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Wen Yan slowly typed out two question marks.

    ? ?

    Wen Yan came directly to the door wrapped in a big quilt, squeezed two Jiutian Yingyuan Talismans in her hands, and said silently in her heart: "The thunder of Jiutian Yingyuan universalizes Tianzun." After reading it five times, she opened it

    . Two doors.

    Outside the door was a strange woman, holding a half-lit flashlight in her hand, banging on the iron door of her house like crazy.

    "Bang, bang, bang—"

    "Is there something wrong?" Wen Yan asked.

    The charm on the door did not turn into ashes, and when she slapped it, there was no reaction.

    So she should be human.

    "Someone? Someone! Can you open the door and let me in! Please help me!" she yelled incoherently like crazy.

    She panted heavily, and the sound became more and more miserable.

    "What's going on outside?" Wen Yan continued to ask her, maybe she didn't decide to open this door from the beginning.

    The strange woman looked terrified, as if something terrible was chasing her behind her.

    The woman was still begging her: "Please! Help me! That thing... that thing! It's about to catch up!" "

    I don't know what you're talking about, it's dangerous at night, you go home early .” She was about to close the door.

    The crazy woman's tone sank, like a poisonous snake spitting out a letter, she gave her a cold look.

    He said to himself: "I was an asylum seeker arranged by the army at the Happy Villa last time. Tonight, I signed up for the task of clearing snow in the group."

    "I went out with my husband. Neither of us had dinner. The snow-sweeping brigade distributed two steamed buns to each person. My husband said he was not full and took away my two steamed buns. But just before Not long ago, I found out that he had cheated! Our husband and wife have been betrayed for seven years! The vicious mother-in-law made things difficult for me! The best girlfriend seduced my husband in my home! My own child was stillborn! My husband hugged me The bastard who came back took me as a babysitter! My countless patience and forgiveness only got worse! I can't bear it, I don't need to bear it anymore! Next, please listen to my revenge plan—" "The door is closed." "Don't close the door! Don't close

    the

    door !! Let me tell you——"

    The strange woman licked her lips, swallowed and continued:

    "We arrived at the entrance of Xishan Village, and a hearse suddenly sprang out from the dark and hit my husband!

    " My husband died on the spot! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo—" she cried out excitedly.

    But Wen Yan clearly saw the corners of her mouth crazily raised amidst the crying.

    She continued to describe: "The car rolled my husband's head directly under the wheel!"

    "Bang!"

    "His head exploded like an exploding watermelon! Blood mixed with beige brains flowed all over the ground !"