Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    It was the security guard on the 6th floor who spoke to her first!

    That lifeless but weird face that has not rotted is exactly the same!

    The vibration of the mobile phone came again, and she prepared to hide in the coffin without thinking about anything.

    But everything is still too late.

    Something in the darkness was already staring at her, and a chill came over her instantly.

    At the same time, the door of the security room creaked and rang.

    Wen Yan raised his head suddenly, at the end of the corridor, the open door was already wide open.

    In the gloomy corridor, a distorted figure stopped on the corridor only two steps away from her.

    The security guard on the 6th floor, who had the same face as the corpse in the coffin, was looking over with bloody eyes and a cold face... The

    6 missing security guards, the 6 coffins in the corridor, happened to be every The security guards on the floor!

    In this way, everything makes sense.

    She was pinching the talisman, sweating profusely, her nails dug tightly into her palm, stained with blood.

    That thing was obviously afraid of what she was holding, but it didn't choose to leave immediately. Instead, it chose to maintain this posture and continued to stare at her coldly for five minutes... When the time came, the door of the security room closed again

    . The security guard's panting sound came from inside the house.

    In other words, not everything in this world is not afraid of her spells, at least some of the spirits are real and afraid of it.

    Everything was back to normal, Wen Yan stepped back to the 6th floor, the lights in the corridor turned on at some point, and the voice of Lin Tian talking to someone came from the laboratory.

    "Xu Na, both of my friends are gone? What is in this laboratory? Doesn't it mean that if you meet the administrator and meet his requirements, you can get the general teacher to meet Professor Lin?"

    Waking up Professor Lin is the most direct way to break the dream, but now they can't even see Professor Lin, and there is not much time left for them.

    Xu Na's expression didn't seem quite right. Lin Tian had also noticed this since she appeared in the elevator just now, and Xu Na was obviously afraid of something.

    Her eyes were blank, her body was trembling uncontrollably, and in her whimpering voice, there was a tearful cry of despair: "It's gone... They're all gone..."

    Wen Yan rushed forward Come out and order her: "Be clear? Everyone is gone?"

    Xu Na was shaking like a sieve: "Professor Lin, we went to him to sign and approve the project materials, but found that he disappeared..." Came with

    her And Zhou Ping: "That's right, both Professor Lin and the laboratory administrator seem to have disappeared. We couldn't make calls to the laboratory, and Professor Lin didn't leave any clues. Such a situation is too rare. It used to be No..."

    Shocked, Lin Tian and Wen Yan looked at each other tacitly, and understood that now is not the best time to exchange information, so they all silenced, only the news of the disappearance of Professor Lin and Chu Lin, The impact on them is really not small.