Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Catching Fish

    Wen Yan and Gu Xing also made all preparations, and officially started work in the afternoon.

    The high temperature outside the house has been experienced some time ago, and I have some experience, but the dust air pollution is different, and it is beyond Wen Yan's understanding of air pollution. In her impression, although air pollution is real, it can't be smelled. I can't feel it, but the air pollution of the end of the day...

    Mother Wen is cleaning the chicken coop in the yard: "Xiaoyan, the smell in the air is like the smell of burning straw in my hometown before." That's right

    , Wen Yan always thinks this smell is very familiar But Mother Wen's words reminded her. This smell is really strong, and it is pungent and pungent. It does not take more than five minutes. If there is no precaution, the eyes are sore and weep, as if the whole body is soaked by this pungent smell. It is conceivable that breathing What does it feel like in the lungs.

    "Mom, you and Dad don't go out today, and you have to wear masks in the yard." Wen Yan instructed.

    Not only that, but in just one night, a thick layer of dust fell on the vegetable greenhouse in front of the yard. If it was not cleaned up in time, it would probably accumulate over time. According to the speed of dust falling, the vegetable greenhouse would be finished.

    Not to mention vegetables grown directly outside without any protection.

    "I'll go clean the roof first." Gu Xing also took precautions, carrying an extended, retractable and adjustable feather duster to the balcony on the second floor. Standing on the balcony, it happened to be able to sweep away the dust, Wen Yan waited for all the dust to fall, and then poured two buckets of water to wash the concrete floor in front of the yard.

    And this kind of work will be done every morning in the future. It is obviously impossible to hand it over to Wen's father and Wen's mother. After all, they are old, and if they breathe dust into their lungs, the harm they will suffer will be much worse than their recovery.

    So Gu Xing also meant to take over all the work, but Wen Yan said otherwise: "It's not wrong to let parents get used to the environment more. Although the pollution dust is harmful to the human body, the environment will only get worse and worse in the future. The worse it gets, the more parents need to get used to it.”

    Isn’t this apocalyptic challenge of increasing difficulty a test of nature for human beings?

    The so-called natural selection, survival of the fittest.

    Wen's father and Wen's mother also said that they need to adapt, and now the old couple are running every day, and their bodies are much stronger than before. The daughter's nutritious breakfast should lead to a better life. As long as the family is together, how terrible the end of the world can be.

    Wen Yan started to cook mung bean soup. Wen Yan taught fans to grow mung bean sprouts in the live broadcast before. During the few days when they couldn’t eat vegetables during the heavy rain, most of the people who watched the live broadcast cooked a plate of vegetables by sending out mung bean sprouts. Even now that the weather is hot and the mung bean sprouts are sprouting faster, she has received many thank you messages one after another. In addition, mung beans can also be used to make mung bean sorbet, and iced mung bean soup is a must in summer.

    Wash the mung beans, add cold water to freeze overnight, this is to make it easier to produce sand. Of course, Wen Yan was ready to put it in the space before the end of the world.