Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Returning to Xishan Village 4

    "I was just entrusted by someone to bring her here and then take her away. I don't care about what happens after that."

    As soon as the words fell, Qiang...

    "I was just entrusted by someone to bring her here and then take her away. After that I have nothing to do with it."

    As soon as the words fell, Qiangzi spoke too late, then quickly, he held Wen Yan down, and stabbed him with his backhand.

    I missed it.

    Qiangzi said angrily: "Hey, don't move. If you move around, my knife will be crooked. You don't have to suffer more!

    " It turned red.

    The two started fighting, on the soft and hot sand, you turned over, she turned over.

    Gradually, Hadron gained the upper hand.

    He rode on the girl, clasped both of her wrists with one hand, and pressed them hard on the top of her head.

    "Like I said, I was also entrusted by someone. Don't you really want to know who you are? If you don't go back, your parents will starve to death sooner or later!" He raised the shiny knife with his backhand again and pointed it

    at Her chest was about to be pierced in the next second—

    and Wen Yan found the right time, using himself as a bait, and turned it skillfully. The old lady who had watched the scene for a long time quickly connected, and it was empty!

    Qiangzi and the corpse of the old lady successfully wrestled together.

    Wen Yan fell to the ground.

    The two non-human things fought more and more fiercely, and some vicious curses were inevitably mixed in.

    "Only I can take her away!" Qiangzi laughed coldly.

    "Eat her! She won't have any troubles anymore!" The old lady also smiled coldly.

    "Wait, where is she?" The two non-human things suddenly turned their heads, as if pressing the freeze button.

    Ran?

    A minute later, Wen Yan, who had gone back and forth, reappeared on the beach.

    She found a handful of charms in the space, and the amount was astonishing, but things like spells were meant to deal with such things.

    Holding the talisman, she suddenly rushed between the two of them.

    The old lady looked shocked, and was about to run away in the next second.

    Where is Wen Yan willing?

    "Stop! Where do you run!"

    The moment the spell touched the old lady's body, thunderclouds rolled over the three of them. She followed the same pattern and attacked Qiangzi again, and the same thing did not happen again.

    When he was dazed, the nimble Qiangzi struck again, and the shiny knife pierced Wen Yan's body straight into Wen Yan's body.

    In the next second, Qiangzi pulled out the scarlet knife, his figure quickly dimmed, and quickly disappeared on the beach.

    The thunder calamity has arrived, and the old lady is a hardened evil spirit after all. She couldn't even support the two thunderbolts, and the last trace of vitality was being lost at the speed of light, and she was about to die.