Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Trading

    Something pinched the back of her neck, and everything seemed to be locked in a fixed frame. Xu Na wanted to struggle, but the other party's strength was obviously extraordinary, and she couldn't get rid of it no matter how she moved!

    Xu Na roared: "Wen Yan! What are you doing?!"

    Wen Yan swung the gleaming knife in front of her eyes, and Xu Na couldn't help screaming.

    And her hands were firmly pressed by Zhou Ping, her legs were also controlled by Lin Tian, ​​and she couldn't move. The most terrifying thing was the woman with the knife! No! She is a devil at all!

    She is more terrifying than Professor Lin...!

    Xu Na screamed like crazy and tried to escape, but she couldn't break free from the shackles of the three of them.

    In her dilated pupils and her face full of fear, as a cold light flashed quickly, the sharp blade slammed down hard on the back of her hand with a "puchi" sound!

    Blood splattered everywhere, and the woman wielding the knife seemed to be a different person. The blade in her hand revealed her true purpose. She was bloodthirsty and cruel, so this was her true face!     She has chopped ribs and chicken pieces, but she has never chopped fresh human flesh. If it is said that her trembling hands at this moment are due to nervousness, but she clearly recognizes that this is a moment of excitement. kind of performance.     The blood erupts, and some kind of dark emotion breeds. This feeling is magical, but it is not unfamiliar.     Wen Yan found a trace of sobriety and came back to his senses for a short time. Maybe the knife was not fast enough. The palm of the hand was connected with flesh and blood and meridians. When the knife was cut down, the palm did not break off... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Xu     Na Roaring like crazy, shaking his stuck severed palm, his heart was ashamed.     Wen Yan had no choice but to change into the butcher's knife used to kill pigs and cows, blood flowed all over the floor, and the butcher's knife kept rubbing back and forth along the wound where the severed palm was attached, exerting force. The coverage of the wound was getting bigger and bigger, and the flesh and blood were further torn, deepened, and torn again, all the way to the meridian, Wen Yan exerted force, and finally successfully separated the severed palm from the arm with the last bone.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

    Xu Na regretted it at the beginning, but following the pain caused by the severed palm, a moment of darkness flashed in front of her eyes, and the woman gave her a knife without giving up!

    The cross-section left by the severed palm is not good-looking, and the finely shattered bones left by too much force can be vaguely seen among the bloody flesh. It may be that Xu Na was really afraid that Xu Na would bleed to death. Give her the healing talisman.

    But the healing talisman can only speed up the healing of the wound, it cannot regenerate the severed palm, nor will it relieve any pain.

    In this way, the constant dull pain hit her, making her want to pass out without a chance.

    She wanted to curse, but she was still sobbing and shaking with pain all over her body, she could only stare at Wen Yan with resentful eyes.

    After dealing with Xu Na, Wen Yan and the others finally dealt with themselves. The three of them still needed to contribute three arms and two palms. The damage suffered by Professor Lin in his dream will not be brought to the real world, but if he cannot return to the real world, everything will be repeated in the dream.