Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    The eyes of the four people were attracted at the same time.

    It turned out that what scared the security guard away was a black shadow behind it. The black shadow was about 1.8 meters tall and thin. Although it was still human, it seemed that it was no longer human.

    And the black shadow was also approaching in their direction.

    It was getting closer and closer, it walked very lightly, but there was no sound of footsteps, and the moment Xu Na saw the black shadow's face clearly, Xu Na seemed to have seen something terrifying, and the scream of collapse suddenly It resounded in the corridor.

    Wen Yan was stunned for a moment, but the moment he saw this face clearly, he didn't feel anything unusual, everything seemed ordinary.

    At this moment, Zhou Ping also saw this face clearly, and just like Xu Na, the chill immediately surged up.

    This "person" is Professor Lin.

    It had already walked in front of them, and there was no trace of popularity on its eerie face.

    Wen Yan and Lin Tian also just learned the identity of the black figure in front of them. They thought they would be late for the anatomy class, but now Professor Lin took the initiative to stand in front of them?

    But Xu Na and Zhou Ping's overly frightened expressions all showed that this was not a good thing.

    Professor Lin's half of his body was facing them, and his face could be seen clearly, while the back half of his body was facing away from them, completely submerged in the darkness.

    Its eyeballs were motionless, its expression was stiff and strange, like a corpse, and it didn't know how long it had been watching them in the dark. Perhaps it had already ambushed in the corridor long before the security guards appeared.

    "Professor Lin...Professor Lin?" Zhou Ping called out tentatively.

    Xu Na regained her senses for a moment, but she was still quite frightened, and her emotions were on the verge of collapse.

    "Professor Lin, it's time for class now... We are indeed late. We have successfully obtained the general teacher you need, and I hope you will give us another chance. Please don't..." His trembling voice was tainted A little nervous.

    Zhou Ping nervously called Professor Lin in front of him again, and slowly raised his head.

    At this moment, Professor Lin, who was motionless, suddenly raised his foot, and walked straight down as if he didn't see the four people in front of him.

    One step, two steps... We will soon reach the fourth floor where the classroom is located.

    No one noticed, Xu Na breathed a sigh of relief.

    Professor Lin continued to walk down without looking back.

    But Wen Yan is in a hurry!

    Originally, I thought that I would have to wait until the anatomy class to see Professor Lin after gathering the general teacher, but I didn't expect that the person would take the initiative to see Professor Lin.

    This is a dream! Will the person in the dream die? !

    But if the person in the dream dies, will the real person wake up? ! Is Professor Lin's dream over? !

    "Stop!" Wen Yan chased after Professor Lin without thinking.

    Several people noticed that although Professor Lin was still walking forward without looking back, the pace under his feet was obviously much faster.