Chapter 6- The Jumper

HI btw there is some sexually content in this chapter, but I will let you know when it pops up, but other than that please enjoy reading this chapter. Make sure to remember to vote and leave a comment! Have a fabulous Thursday!! - Mysterious 

"Why did you do that?" asked Harry sitting on Matteo's bed.

"Because I wanted you in my room."

"Why don't you finish packing?"

"I will, mum."

Harry rolled his eyes and fell back on the bed. Harry then saw a jumper of Matteo's and took it and cuddled with it. Harry breathed in the smell of Matteo and smiled. "Can I have this?"

"Have what?" Matteo looked over to see Harry with one of his jumpers in his arms.

"Please."

"Fine, That one is too small for me anyways."
Harry put it on and smiled. "Thank you."Matteo finished packing and crawled on top of Harry. "What?" asked Harry

"You have the most beautiful green eyes in the world."

Harry blushed. "No I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Do you want the jumper?"

"Yes."

"Then say you have the most beautiful green eyes in the world."

"I have the most beautiful green eyes in the world."

"Good. Now what did you want?" Asked Matteo

"When?"

-Sexual content starts-

Matteo leaned in and whispered in Harry's ear. "When I was kissing you and running my hands up your chest and I could hear you moan when I twisted those little pearl nipples of yours. You probably didn't think that I noticed, but I also felt something hard against my thighs."

Harry wiggled under Matteo. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You sure?" Matteo moved his hand down to Harry's groin and rubbed it. "I think you liked me messing with your nipples, sucking on your neck. How about I try to suck on something different?"

"Matteo please!" moaned Harry. Thrusting his hips up to meet Matteo's hand.

"You're that needy aren't you?"

"Ah Matteo.... Please."

Matteo pulled off his shirt. "I am going to make this your best summer ever." Harry lifted up enough to where Matteo could pull off the Jumper and Harry's shirt. Matteo leaned in and sucked on one of Harry's overly sensitive Nipples.

"Shit!"

Matteo continued to suck on Harry's nipples. Matteo could tell that Harry was going to cum untouched and he didn't want that. "Lift your hips up." Matteo unbuttoned Harry's jeans and swiped them off and saw that Harry wasn't wearing anything. "Were you planning on this happening?"

"N-no. I had no more boxers left that were clean."

"Sure." Matteo got up from the bed and took off his pants and boxers and Harry stared at Matteo's very muscular body. Matteo turned around and quickly closed his door before his mum came in and would ban Harry from the house/bedroom. Matteo turned back around to see Harry on his knees looking up at Matteo. Matteo felt himself quickly harden. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah." Harry could feel like he would explode, but grabbed Matteo's member and moved his hand up and down.

"Shit. Lick it. Lick my cock, Baby.''Harry grinned and just licked the head. "Shit. More, Baby.Just slide it in your lovely and talented mouth for me." But Harry didn't do that. He rubbed his thumb over Matteo's tip numerous times before taking the cock in his mouth. Before Harry did. He looked at the work he had done. The tip of the cock is turning purple and dripping pre-cum. "Baby, Please suck my fucking cock before I explode." Harry smirked and finally sucked. Harry licked the underside of the cock and took it all the way down his throat without choking. Harry felt hands on his head pushing him to take more. "Fuck yeah. Deep throat my cock. Oh shit." Harry sucked harder and he could feel Matteo about to burst and he started to move his head and Matteo then controlled his movements. "Shit! Baby! Drink all of my cum." Then Harry felt cum shoot out of Matteo cock and down his throat. Matteo groaned as he felt Harry eagerly sucked more trying to get more. "Get up and lay on the bed." Harry released the cock and laid on the bed with his cock still hard. Matteo walked over and looked at Harry. "You didn't cum?"

"No. I waited for you."

"Good." Matteo licked his hand and brought his hand down to Harry's cock and started to move his hand up and down. "I am going to give you the best orgasm ever." Matteo continued to move his hand and right before you know it Harry moaned and came all over Matteo's hand. Matteo licked the cum right off of his hand. Matteo laid down right next to Harry.

-End of Sexual Content-

"I'm now really tired." said Harry turning over to look at Matteo

"Do you want to go back to your place and we can go to bed?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay. That means we have to get up."

Harry groaned. "Ugh."

"Yeah."

Harry got up and put his jeans back on and his shirt and jumper. Harry fixed his now messed up hair to look semi normal. Harry turned around to see that Matteo was already to go and duffel bag in his arms."

"Ready?"

"Yeah." Matteo quickly cleaned up his bedroom and they walked downstairs together and put on their shoes. Ms. Ortiz walked in and saw them get ready to leave.

"It was nice seeing you Harry." said Ms. Ortiz smiling

"It was nice seeing you too, Ms. Ortiz." Harry gave her a nice hug. Matteo opened the door and Harry walked out and Matteo gave his mum a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you boys soon."

"Bye, Ms. Ortiz!" called Harry

"Bye, Mom." said Matteo, holding Harry's hand and walking down the street. Harry and Matteo got to Harry's house and Harry unlocked the door. They walked in and Harry pulled Matteo up to his room. They walked into Harry's room to see a double bed with a clean desk, a dresser and a wardrobe. Harry took off his jeans and set them on the floor and curled under his sheets in his bed.

"You look so tempting." Whispered Matteo

"Tempting to do what?"

"To make you cum again or to fuck you so deep that the bed breaks."

"In your dreams." Harry said into his pillow. Matteo took off his shirt and pants and crawled in bed with Harry. Matteo then pulled Harry towards his chest and spooned him.

"Thank you," said Harry

"For?"

"Everything this past month."

"You're welcome." Harry yawned and felt his eyes close

"Night, Matteo."

"Goodnight Har."