Chapter 14- Preparations for Diagon Alley

Sorry that this chapter is going to be a little short, but the next one will be really good. I hope. This one has a little bit of sexual content, but I will let you know when it comes up. Have a good day!!!-Mysterious 

-August 25th;2 weeks later.-

It had been a wonderful 2 weeks Damian had been hanging out with his family and Draco, especially Draco. He had come over every night and only hung out with him, which kind of concerned Damian, but he loved that Draco was showing him affection. Damian curled up under the covers to try to not wake up Draco.

"I know you're awake, Damian." mumbled Draco

"Sorry."

"About?"

"Waking you up."

"I was already slowly waking up. What's wrong?"

"I don't want to go to Diagon Alley."

"Is that why you are stressing out?" asked Draco, sitting up

Damian pulled the covers up to his chin. "Yeah. I don't want to deal with the Weasley's."

"You know you will have to though?"

"I don't want to."

Draco pulled Damian closer to him. "I will be there for you though."

"Yeah that's the only good part about it."

-Sexual Content(ish)-

Draco chuckled. "Gee thanks." Draco forced Damian to turn around and lightly pressed a kiss to Damian's lips. "Is this okay?"

"Yes." Damian got on top of Draco's lap and started to kiss Draco. Draco smiled into the kiss and he started to kiss harder and push his tongue past Damian's lips and into his mouth. Damian let out a moan and sucked on Draco's tongue as it invaded his mouth. Draco wrapped his arms around Damian's waist pulling him closer to his body. Damian smirked and slowly started to grind his hips into Draco's hard on that was clear as day to Damian. Draco released the kiss and let out a groan.

"How do you know how to grind so fucking well?"

"Practice."

That made Draco get even harder. "When did you have time to do that?"

"Oh I made time."

Draco put his lips onto Damian's neck and started to suck to try and make a hickey. Draco whispered into Damian's ear. "I am going to mark you so well that a glamour won't even be able to hide it."

"Draco." Damian moaned as Draco found his special spot on his neck that was ten times more sensitive as all of the other parts.

Then a knock caused Draco and Damian stopped what they were doing and saw Severus poking his head through a crack of the door

"Boys? You awake?" Asked Severus

"Morning mum." Said Damian with a red face hiding in Draco's neck

"Good Morning Sev."

Severus smiled and walked towards the bed. "How are you feeling, Damian?"

"Great."

"Good." Said Draco, running his fingers through Damian's Hair

"Great. We're going to be leaving in about 30 minutes to go to Diagon to get your things, Damian. So you better start to get ready." Severus walked out of the room, leaving Damian with Draco still in bed with Draco's hard on poking Damian's ass.

"Do we have to get up?"

"I'd prefer you not." said Draco

"Why is it because you have an erection?"

"Yes!?"

Damian got up and took off his shirt and shorts leaving Damian half naked walking to his closest to pick out his outfit and Draco laying in bed with his erection almost breaking the fabric of his boxers.Damian picked out a red T-shirt and black jeans. He grabbed a long black cloak and walked out to see Draco already dressed.

"Is your Erection gone?" asked Damian smirking as he walked over to Draco.

"A little."

"What if I made it worse?"

"Then we will just have to make an excuse and not go to Diagon Alley."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Ready to go?"

All Damian could do was nood and walk out of his room and towards Tom's study.

"Are you okay, Damian?" asked Tom

"Yeah, I'm fine." Severus and Draco walked in at the same time and looked at the two people in front of them.

"All good?" asked Severus

"Yes." Draco and Damian stepped in the fireplace together and Draco grabbed Damian's hand.

"Be prepared."

"I am." Damian closed his eyes and felt a tug on his navel and heard unknown voices around him.