Chapter 38-Home Sweet Home

Okay, so in the end I did an update just not the day that I posted the other chapter because I think I fell asleep. I wrote this while I was doing U.S history work because it is so fucking boring and it's stupid. So I hope you like this chapter because you know that I always like writing these chapters, but the one that Mateo died because that was depressing. ENJOY!!!!-Mysterious(1538 words)

Damian sighed and walked to Hades' room knowing that he was either asleep or hungry. He walked in and saw Severus feeding Hades in the rocking chair.

"Hey." said Damian

"How are you?"

"It finally came out, people now know that I used to be Harry Potter." Damian picked up his son and Hades smiled.

"How are you feeling?" asked Severus, putting the bottle on the dresser.

"Some way relieved that it came out from me and not from some nosy person." Damian kissed his son and just held him.

"That's good, I knew that you were feeling stressed about that. How did it go?"

"The two of them got life and I believe that Molly Weasley will get life and so will her son Ronald Weasley. I came out of all of it, how Ginny raped Collin in her 1st year, just because of what her mum fed to her." Damian sat down and rocked Hades' to sleep.

"Good. I am so proud of you, Damian." Severus kissed Damian's forehead.

"How are you feeling?" asked Damian

"I'm good, my back is slowly starting to hurt."

"Well that sucks because mine didn't start to hurt until the 15 week mark."

"Yes, well it's 10 weeks for me."

Damian chuckled, he looked down and saw that Hades' was asleep. Damian got up and put him in his crib. "I don't miss being pregnant."

"Yes, well your father is going insane."

Damian chuckled. "I can believe that. Are you guys going to start to shop?"

"No, we already have everything."

"That was quick, when did you go?" Damian and Severus both walked out of the room and walked to the kitchen.

"I didn't have to go to the store because I had everything that I had when we were expecting you."

"I'm sorry."

"Do not say that you are sorry, you had no part in this. It was the old coots' fault."

"I know, but I still do. I mean if I wasn't born then I wouldn't have broken your guy's heart."

"Somehow I always knew that you were always going to be home. Yes, it did hurt Tom and I, but somehow I knew that you would find yourself back at home."

Damian smiled. "Well I guess I did and your prayer turned out to be right."

Severus chuckled. "I wouldn't call it a prayer, I would call it hope."

They walked into the kitchen and saw Draco and Tom talking. Draco looked up and smiled. "How was Hades?"

"Good, Mum was feeding him when I walked in, so I just put him to bed." Damian laid his head on Draco's shoulder. "So I think that we need to plan a wedding." Damian looked up at Draco.

"Really?"

"Yes, I think that both of us could use it and I think that it's time."

Draco smiled. "Great! I will have mother start preparing everything that I have already planned! Oh I have to tell her!" Draco got up and rushed to the fireplace. "I'LL BE BACK!"