Spicy..~

Wednesday And I walk back to the academy. Since it has been raining and poring over us, we are completely soaked. "How is your Hand?" Wednesday asks. "It still hurts a bit, but it isn't as bad as the wound may look. Also thank you for covering it up. I really appreciate." I smile and nod as we keep walking. "Soo How is Thing" I ask in my normal calm tone. "He's doing fine." She replies. "He usually is with Enid more than he is with me. I guess he prefers disgusting things like she does." Wednesday says very annoyed. "Once she painted his nails and he was happier than he will ever be around me.." Wednesday looks down as she says that. "Sounds awfull.." I nod as we enter the academy gates and walk over to the dorm building. We get to my dorm, and I knock on the door, since it is locked cause it's passed the time Yoko would give me. "Yoko open the door!" I yell hoping she would open it. "Well, I should go to my dorm now.." Wednesday says quietly.  "I said next time you come late you are sleeping outside! I don't care how many fucking times you knock I'm not opening it!" Yoko yells from the dorm. "Fuck you, Yoko!" I yell kicking the door denting it. "Y/N" Wednesday looks up at me. "You can come sleep in my dorm. Enid is having a sleepover anyways. I don't think she would care if you slept on her bed tonight." Wednesday says starting to walk up the stairs. "Alright then" I walk behind her. 

Wednesday gets inside the dorm and she takes off her blazer and sets it on the chair. She sits on her bed and looks at me then looks at the floor. I remove my blazer and set it on the chair with Wednesday's as well.  I sit next to Wednesday and look at her. I think to myself.. She is such a beautiful lady.. Wednesday looks at me making eye contact. "Wednesday..I think...I.." Fuck the stuttering again.. I think to myself.. As my face turns red. Wednesday looks at me a bit confused. "Yes Y/N..?" She says because there isn't anything else to say.. I softly plant my hand on Wednesday's chin, gripping it softly. Wednesday's eyes widen a little as her face turns red.. I could see her eyes sparkle a little. Like a bunch of small black stars.. I lean in to kiss her.. I kiss her softly. Then she pulls back a little.. "Y-you know.. I'm a bad person.. I'm not girlfriend material.. I will ruin you..." She says in a soft voice. "I don't care... I love you..." I say. Wednesday nods softly then leans in again to kiss. We kiss and ends up turning it into a make out session. I softly push Wednesday down onto the bed and pin her down still kissing her. I slowly take off her vest and began to unbutton her shirt. Her face is really red as she began to do the same to me. I look down at her black Bra and began to run my hands softly and smoothly on her cold, smooth body. I began to kiss her neck softly, nibbling onto it as she lets out a small whimper.  Wednesday runs her fingers in between my hair. I keep kissing and nibbling onto her neck as I slowly slide my hands in her skirt, beginning to pull it down, revealing her black panties.  I kiss down her body and slowly unbutton her bra pulling it off. Wednesday looks over to the side as her face is redder than a cherry. I kiss her chest a little then go up to kiss her. As I kiss her, I slowly run my tongue down from her lips all the way to her pantie line. "This feeling is so weird...I like it.." Wednesday blushed deeply letting out a soft moan. I slowly pull her panties off with two of my fingers.  I insert my fingers in her and begin to pleasure her. I lean down kissing Wednesday. Our lips moved perfectly together I keep moving my fingers in and out of her, speeding the process a bit. Wednesday bit my lip so she can stop herself from moaning. I speed up some more "I'm going to cu-!" Wednesday bit down on my lip harder as my fingers get soaked and I muffled moan in pleasure of her biting my lip. Blood slowly drips down my mouth.. As Wednesday keeps kissing me, enjoying the rest of our sexual high.