Chapter 9~ Mercenaries♥

"..."

My eyes flutter open, letting the bright lights of the dark street pour their way into my eyes cutting my only peaceful minutes of slumber I had left to enjoy.

------------

My hand laid rested on the car door near the window holding my head up as I recalled my old memories I reminisced about in my cold dreams.

Reflected on the window were my dark red eyes looking back at me. I immediately refocused my eyes to look out past the window into the dark night to not remind myself of my past.

"Miss y/n what's wrong? Your grimacing." With worried eyes, Akihiro snapped me out of my trance.

Like a bubble being popped I immediately came back to my usual self.

"Uh no I'm fine. I'm just remembering a few things that's all! No need to worry~" I said with a closed eyed smile.

"Really?" Akihiro asked in a doubting voice.

"hmm~ are you still worried? ~ I'm fine really!" I said to reassuring him. I began to give him a pat on the head.

*pat pat*

"!!!!!"

and with that Akihiro stopped what he was doing and turned immediately to his window embarrassed.

"Heh heh!" I chuckle at his actions.

"Not funny." Akihiro said.

It almost sounded like he was pouting.

"Aw but I thought it was?" I said in a cooing voice.

"....." I could practically see a anger symbol above his head.

"heh heh" I chuckle while giving him another pat.

"We're here miss." The driver said.

We came to an abrupt stop at the old warehouse like we were told.

"Alrighty lets go!~" I say with a smile on my lips.

"Hm" is all Akihiro says. He gets like that when we are about to meet the founding members. That reminds me why are we always with the main members?

No matter.

I open up the car door and make my way to the back door of the warehouse. Akihiro followed closely behind.

---------

As I began to open the door to let myself in I see a few people standing inside.

"Yo hoo!" I say with a playful smile.

"..."

Both men turned towards my direction as I quickly jogged toward them. Akihiro's face hardens into a unreadable expression as he followed.

"Oh it just you..."

It's the Haitaini brothers.