Chapter 11~ We came. We saw♥

I awaken in the mist of a crisis.

°

°

"......"

I have awaken in the field from before. My eyes squint as tiny pieces of dirt and grass blew in my face. It stung a little causing me to shield my face.

Yes this is most definitely the field I passed out in.

While slowly coming awake, I stand up slowly while grabbing onto my head. My body ached all over but I had no choice but to bare through it.

My vision cleared up allowing me to see as clear as water.

I take note of the nearby area and notice the smashed car was still there from before but I did notice one difference. Miss y/n is no where in sight. 'Did that man somehow take her?' 'Impossible?' 'We were so careful? What went wrong??'

So many thoughts ran through my mind.

But then a trickle of blood that ran down the side of my face halting all train of thought in my mind as I lifted my hand up to my head to wipe the blood the slowly fell.

'what's wrong with me? I'm losing my cool.' I thought.

I carefully began to think through this mess to pick the most logical answer.

"That's it!"

I looked down at my leg and notice that my phone is still intact. I pull out my phone out of my left pocket and contacted Rindou.

He was the most trust worthy in my opinion.

*ring ring

*bleep

Someone picked up!

Rindou
--------------
Who is this?

Akihiro
--------------
This is Akihiro. We have been under attacked. Y/n has been taken.

--------------
Under normal circumstances Boten would just through away someone who was a burden in anyway but I'm hoping that Rindou could help. After all he does have some place in his heart for her. Does he not?
--------------

Rindou
--------------
What!?? Fill me in on what happen.

Akihiro
--------------
On our way out of the warehouse someone rammed our car over. It was someone whom I didn't recognize. But they were very strong. I couldn't do much especially now. Come over here as fast as you can.

Rindou
-------------
All right I'm on my way. Put your tracker on so I can find you.

Akihiro
-------------
Understood....

-------------

Now that has been taken care of. I set up the tracker on my cell phone and go to check out the wreck for any answers as to what might have happened while I was knocked out.