Chapter 8

I excused myself to go into my room. 

No matter what I thought about or tried to do the aching between my thighs didn't go away. And the only thing that would make is... the door opened. "Nicholas you should really learn to knock." I said. "Was that your payback?" He asked pissed off. I smiled. "No. But Jack is a good kisser. Should get some pointers from him." He backed me up against the wall. One arm leaning on it and the other went to my waist which stopped me from hitting my side. "Someone's mad." I chuckled.

"Rory stop messing with me." He said. "Stop making it so easy too." I replied. He leaned in closer. "I saw you in the chair. You kept fidgeting. The reason why?" I stood up straighter. "Nothing." I said. "You wanna know what I think it was?" He asked. I just nodded. "I think..." He moved his head closer to my ear and his hand down to my thigh. "I think you got turned on by our kiss." He whispered. He has no idea how turned on I am now.

"You're so cocky." I whispered back as our faces met again. Inches apart this time. "Shall we find out?" He asked as his hand went to the button of my jeans. I grabbed his hand. "My sisters are in the other room." I said. "Did that really stop us last time?"

"Not happening. Not now." I said. He pulled his hand away and went to push my hair out of my face. "Whenever you're ready." He said softly and leaned in to give me a quick kiss. Quick but passionate. He stepped away and started to look around my room. "Are you looking for something interesting?" I asked. "Just something." He walked over to my sketchbook. "May I?" I nodded and he started to skim through the pages. I sat down on the bed. "Sit with me." I said. 

He grabbed the book and walked over next to me. He opened it again to the page he left off on. It was a drawing of Scarlett and Jack. "Do they know about this one?" He asked. "No one's ever seen my sketch's. I believe our drawings are one of the most personal things to us because they are what our minds see. I believe it to be a more intimate aspect." I replied. He continued to look through the rest of the pages. I rested my head on his shoulder while he did so looking with him. 

We stayed like that for a little before I started to feel myself get tired. I lifted my head off his shoulder and yawned. "Did you sleep last night?" He asked. "Well we got back late and I didn't wanna sleep with my makeup and clothes on so I took all that off and then I started reading. So I didn't go to bed until late. Then the girls woke me up early." I said. 

"Lay down. I'll tell the girls you just stayed up reading and you're really tired if they ask." He said. "Or you can stay with me." I mumbled. "I heard that." I looked down. "Do you want me to?" I nodded. "Then move over." He said. I laid down on the bed. I was on the side closest to the wall and he laid down next to me. 

"Nicholas what are we?" I asked him playing with a ring he was wearing. "What would you like us to be?" He replied with a question. "That's not what matters." I answered. "Well I feel like we both need to agree on what we want in order to come to an understanding." He said. "I told you how I feel." He added. "I want us to be something." I said. 

All the boys families were getting together for Christmas Eve. Apparently it's a thing they do every year. They host a party. And we were invited. So if you couldn't guess I'm currently freaking out over what to wear. The girls had used some of the Christmas money Penelope gave them to buy a dress. Scarlett was wearing a scarlett red dress. Ironic. And Venus was wearing this cute blue dress. I was trying to stay clear of those colors. "Ugh I'm going to hit something." I said to myself. "Bad time?" I turned around. "Hi." I walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"The girls left with Will and Jack." I looked at the time. "We're supposed to be there in half an hour. I'm so sorry I lost track of time." I said. "It's fine." He said walking over and grabbed my hands. "Don't stress it." He said. "But-."

"Rory." He gave me a look. I sighed. "Okay I'm sorry. I'm just nervous." I said. "Everyone there is going to love you." He said. "Now what are you stressing over?" He asked. "I don't have an outfit." I said. "Rory I have seen your closet."

"It's not rich fancy people party clothing." I said. I looked him up and down in his black suit and tie. "You look hot." I said. He chuckled. "I didn't mean to say that out loud." I looked to the side to see the ghost that just made me say that leave my body. "Don't turn me on now Rory or we really will be late." He said. What does he mean by that?

"Now choose an outfit." He sat down in my desk chair. "You know maybe you should just go without me." I said looking back at him. "Not happening." He walked over and looked at some of my dresses and pulled out two. "Those both will be too short." I said.

"Even better." He smirked. "Choose." He said. I pouted. "Fine I'll choose." He handed me the black one and hung the white one up. "Now we can match." He said. I walked into the bathroom to change and he sat back down in his same spot. My hair and makeup were already done thank god.

The dress was a normal black dress that hugged my curves but has the loose neckline. It had thin straps and on the sides instead of it being closed it had little silver threads hanging down still showing some of my thigh. I walked back in and grabbed heels which I put on.

Nicholas was looking me up and down. "Jesus fucking christ." He muttered. I walked over and sat on his lap. "Like it?" I asked. "Rory do me a favor. Start wearing your dresses more often." He said. I leaned in and kissed him which involved me moving my body up a little further which didn't help when I brushed against his dick. He grabbed my waist.

"Don't." He warned. I smirked and went back to kissing him and despite his empty warning I continued to move my hips. "Fuck Rory." He said groaning trying to control my movements. But I grabbed his hands so he couldn't. "How much time do we have?" He asked. I looked at the clock. "Twenty minutes." I said. "That'll work." He picked me up and laid me on the bed getting on top of me. "We can't be late." I said. "Should've listened to me then."

He started to kiss my neck and took no time in working his way down. He lifted my dress up so it was no longer covering my lace underwear. He went back to kissing my neck and rubbed my thigh. I made a pleasurable sound. He moved his hand up to mess with the lace of my underwear and pulled it off my body completely.

I lifted my hips hoping to get him to do something other than tease me. "Be patient love." He said. "Please Nicco." I begged. "Please touch me."

He must've like my begging because he pushed two fingers into me and stopped teasing me. "Let me know when it's five. I'll be a little preoccupied." He said. I just nodded and lifted my hips again silently asking for more. "Needy much." He worked his way down my body. He then replaced his fingers with his tongue. "Fuck Nic- mhm." I started to play with his hair and tugged on it every now and then.

How he expected me to keep track of time was beyond me. Not when my eyes were rolling back in my head. He doesn't know that I've never had a guy go down on me before. I don't think he knew he was my first anything. Except my first kiss. That was my first year here. "Nicco." I moaned as he pulled me closer to him going deeper into me. I managed to look at the time. Four fifty-five. I was definitely going to finish before five if he kept up what he was doing.

I was a moaning mess and I bet he was enjoying it. "Fuck Nicholas. I-." I couldn't form the rest of the words but he knew what I meant. I started to feel the knot form in my stomach. He kept his same pace the entire time. Denying me from what I needed most. "Nicholas. It's five." I said while trying not to moan. I thought he was gonna let me finish but he stopped. He pulled away and came back up meeting face to face. "Nicholas please." I said catching my breath. "I would love but we gotta go."

"Asshole." I muttered as he got off me and stood up.