𝟎𝟏 - 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

Idea from @Crossthefox :

- The beach

- Nezu

-~:~-

You were walking along the beach, enjoying the sunset. It was your last day of holidays before you'd had to return to U.A. for your second year and you'd decided to savor this moment of calmness and freedom — no homework, no training, and, best of all, there was not one villain in sight.

In fact, you were almost alone on the shore except for a familiar little figure that was making its way towards you. You felt somewhat awkward thinking about the upcoming encounter even though you probably saw the principal of your school more than other students.

Luckily, you didn't have to be the one to start the conversation as Nezu strutted up to you with an ever-present smile. "Young Y/n, what a surprise to see you here at this time."

You looked to the horizon for a second, only then realizing that it was probably pretty late already. "Likewise."

"Do you enjoy looking at sunsets?"

You nodded. "It gives me a sense of peace. It's almost weird, actually, how such a simple thing can make humans feel that way."

A breeze blew by you as the principal thought about his answer for a second. "Sometimes we don't really understand what we feel," he mused, "however, we should embrace it. Trying to deny our feelings can just make us emotionally still and, therefore, as we're not moving on, vulnerable."

You could think of quite a few people who'd denied something. Fall, Todoroki, Bakugou... All of them had been emotionally vulnerable. You smiled at Nezu. "You're right. Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for?" The creature sounded genuinely surprised at your words.

You shrugged. "It's good to have things put into perspective every once in a while, I guess."

"In that case, you're welcome."