𝟎𝟑 - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Idea from @RealDel:

- The prison

- All Might

-~:~-

In all honesty, the upcoming encounter with All For One was terrifying you to the bone. Old memories began to resurface as you and All Might walked through the halls and you didn't like them one bit.

Even then, you were doing this willingly. In fact, you basically jumped at the opportunity as soon as it was presented to you. There were so many questions you wanted to find answers to.

However, all of them died down the moment you saw All For One's face. Or, what was left of it.

"All Might," the villain greeted before he spotted you, standing about half a step behind the former top hero. "And Y/n, what a pleasure to see you."

Your feathers blistered and all of the hair on your body stood on end at his voice. You felt as though you were the one trapped once again even though All For One was the one behind the bars.

"Wish I could say the same," you deadpanned, keeping your voice steady and my senses sharp.

"Ah, I'm glad you're still just like I trained you to be. You have potential, y'know?"

"That's enough, All For One, it's not what we're here for," All Might cut in, to your luck.

It was undeniable that your insides were shaking. As brave as you looked, you were so scared it almost froze you in place. For once in your life you realized that it wasn't always good to have connections to such a big range of people.