𝟎𝟕 - 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

Idea from @AnimeGirl9453 :

- Shinso, secret girlfriend type of thing (1A finds out), date at the beach or something

-~:~-

If you were going to be honest about it, you and Shinsou hadn't told anyone you were dating yet. In fact, you'd left them under the impression that the two of you were just really good friends.

Despite your efforts to keep it a secret, some of your classmates were slowly getting suspicious. Hence a few of your classmates, naturally led by Mina, followed you to the beach one day.

You didn't even think to look around as you walked along the beach to the designated spot of meeting, trusting that you'd shaken the followers from your tail and left them at the dorms.

How wrong you were. As soon as you rounded a corner and greeted Shinsou, who'd laid out a picnic on a big flat rock, a squeal emitted from the bushes.

You whirled around, heat flaring across your cheeks as you inspected the bushes, your wings tense as they, too, scanned the surroundings.

You sighed, looking at Shinsou apologetically before directing your attention back to the bushes. "Come out, guys."

Uraraka was the first to tumble out of the bush, smiling at you and Shinsou bashfully as Mina, Hagakure and Kaminari followed her.

"So it's true?" Mina gushed, jumping up and down as she looked at Shinsou's hand that was draped around you in an everlasting side-hug. She turned to the others. "I told you!"

You chuckled, shaking your head even though you held no ill feelings towards the girl for finding out. You looked up at your boyfriend, who was already looking down at you with understanding in his eyes.

"I'm not mad this happened, don't worry," he assured, long before the question could spill from your throat. "They were bound to find out eventually."