𝟎𝟖 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

Idea from @AnxietyFilledPerson:

- Class 1A theme park trip gone wrong

-~:~-

The last time you and your class had visited a theme park, you'd gotten attacked by the League of Villains. That time ended with some of you injured and the league arrested and for quite some time after that, you weren't sure you wanted to visit a theme park ever again.

That all changed when Kirishima woke up one morning and announced that a new theme park had been opened nearby and the prices were extra low to get the first customers.

Hearing that, none of you could say no to the opportunity and a week later all of you set out on a quest to make this the best day of your lives.

It went downhill right from the start.

When you arrived at the theme park, the line to get the tickets was much longer than any of you had expected and it bored you to death to stand for over an hour just so you could get in. Then again, all of you were too stubborn to give up the day of fun.

When you finally got in, breakfast seemed only like a distant memory. Neither did the midday sun blazing at the top of your head help with the hunger and thirst so you made your way to the closest inside-the-park café where you could get something to eat.

Things seemed to be looking up for you as the place was completely empty and you got to give in your orders pretty quickly. You were chatting away with a few of your classmates when the fire alarm sounded. There was a fire in the kitchen!

You, being heroes in training, saved the place from burning down but there was no way you could get your lunch from a kitchen that was barely standing.

"At least we got our money back," you said, trying to be positive even though your stomach was so empty you swore it would soon stick out of your back.

"I suppose," Kirishima shrugged before pointing at something with an ever-enthusiastic grin. "Look, there's a ferris wheel!"

"And a burger stand!" Mineta added, his mouth watering as he already bolted off.

><><

Clamping your teeth into a burger had never been more satisfying. Especially as you got to do so as you stood in line to get onto the ferris wheel.

This time, the time of waiting flew by and soon, the first of your class were starting to get onto the wheel.

Ding-dong.

You sharpened your ears at the sound, the wind that had been picking up during the past few minutes making it hard to hear the announcement.

"Due to the storm coming, we're closing the park early today. I'm going to have to ask those who're not currently on any attractions to leave."

The class groaned in unison. "Come on!"