𝟎𝟐 - 𝐀 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

Idea from @RealDel:

- The hospital

- Todoroki

-~:~-

You and Todoroki trotted down the street, basking in each other's company instead of talking. For whatever reason, he'd decided to take you to visit his mother, which you greatly appreciated as you knew about his past and knew how important the matter was to him. Therefore, you felt honored to have him trust you enough.

"Hey, mom, we're here," Todoroki called as you two entered her room.

The woman turned to look at you and you gave a friendly smile. "Hello..." You'd intended to call her Mrs Todoroki but remembering what her husband had done to her, you reconsidered.

"Rei is just fine, darling."

"Rei," you finished, you and Shoto sitting down. You basked in the motherly presence as you had never had a major mother figure in your life and when you looked to your left, Shoto was doing the same.

"So, Y/n, right?" You nodded at Rei's words. "Shoto's told me a lot about you. Thank you for being such a good friend to him."

"Of course," you smiled, glancing at Todoroki who was keeping his gaze trained to the ground with embarrassment.

Rei seemed to notice. "Am I embarrassing you, honey?"

Todoroki's lips quirked up into a smile as a fond look crossed over his face. "No, it's alright."

You smiled at how Todoroki was getting along with his mother after everything they both had been through. It was really heartwarming. "So," you started, not really knowing what to talk about. "How's the weather?"

You gave a sheepish smile as the mother and the son both chuckled at your attempt to make small talk.

Rei glanced out the window. "The weather's nice, I suppose."