𝟎𝟒 - 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

Idea from @not_sam1541 :

- Aizawa picking Y/n up from prison

-~:~-

"Thank you, officer." Aizawa gave a nod to the policeman and grabbed your arm, dragging you along with him until you were out of the building.

Then he stopped and turned to look you in the eye. "What were you thinking?"

"You don't have to worry, dad," you said, fluttering your wings slightly. "Everything's under control."

"Under control as in... prison?"

"No, under control as in I can take care of myself."

Aizawa sighed before ruffling your hair and gesturing for you to get in the car. "I know you can but I'm still responsible for your well-being until you're a grown-up."

You huffed, facing ahead with a frown as you strapped yourself in. "Dad—"

"Don't. I had to call in Nezu to prove your innocence." You heard him sigh and dared to send a glance his way. His eyes were fixated on the road. "You worried us. All of us. I even called your brother, y'know?"

Your lips thinned into a line. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be such a hassle. I just wanted to help, y'know? If I'd been faster, maybe they'd still be..." Your voice cracked and you stopped talking so you wouldn't cry.

"You can't save everybody, Y/n."

You glanced at your father figure, a sad smile on your lips. "I know." You faced ahead again, trying to shake off whatever sad veil had settled on your mind. "Thank you for coming for me, dad."

"Of course."