𝟏𝟏 - 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Idea from @not_sam1541:

- 1A and 1B spending the whole weekend in UA with only Mr Aizawa and there's a major storm outside and they can't contact anyone

-~:~-

Thunder cracked outside. You jumped, looking around the party of the first year's hero course. Nobody seemed to have that same growing pit in their stomachs as you did.

Shinso's familiar touch landed on your shoulder, brushing against your wing in the process. "Is everything alright?" he asked, leaning closer so nobody would hear you talk.

You looked at the storm outside. "I don't know... I've just got a bad feeling."

No sooner had the words left your mouth than a siren resonated through the building.

Some screamed, those with the faintest of nerves fainted. Your father figure walked into the room, holding his posture in a way that said he meant business. All eyes turned to him.

"It's a lockdown. The storm got bad enough that going outside would be too dangerous," he announced, glancing over at the doors. "There's nothing you or I can do about it, the doors were locked by the system and nobody's in the main house to turn the system off." He looked up to the ceiling for a second. "We'll still have electricity, though. The batteries should last until the storm passes."

"But, sir," Kendo spoke up, "how can we get back to our dorm?"

"You can't."

After that, the party went on for a few minutes but it lacked spirit and everybody cleaned things up soon after. Monoma was talking some self-centered nonsense about how someone should give up their dorm room for him and Mineta was running around, thrilled at the amount of teenage girls in the house. Yaoyorozu was using her quirk to make sleeping bags and Shoji, Sato and Uraraka were gathering food from all over the building into the kitchen so it could be saved and split evenly between everyone.

All in all, it was pure chaos. You tried to control your feathers to help with everything at once but it seemed as though nobody knew what exactly they needed help with.

"Alright, everybody, sit down!" Iida yelled. The room quieted.

Leave it to Iida to get everyone's attention, you thought, being the first to plop onto the floor.

The others followed your lead and soon, Iida had almost everybody's full attention.

"We need to be considerate!" he declared. "In such a commotion, none of us can stay sane for too long. We need a plan of action."

Bakugou scoffed. "I have a plan. Everybody goes to their rooms and doesn't bother anyone else."

Murmurs of agreement from the tired students rose from all around the room and some from your class stood up to go and do just what Bakugou told everyone to do.

Iida plopped down on a couch defeatedly.

You sighed, pulling yourself up before lending a hand to your boyfriend. "Want to come to my room?" you asked. "I know you won't be able to sleep anyway so we can watch something on my laptop."

Shinso ruffled your hair. "I'd love that. But don't let me keep you up."

As if cued to do so, you yawned, leaning onto Shinso a bit as you walked towards the stairs. "Of course not. I just don't want you to feel alone."

He smiled and your insides melted. At that moment you knew that even though the next few days would be chaotic, you'd get through it. You looked around at your classmates and those that you were hosting. Together.