Chapter 24:Skylar's past resurfaces

*Warning this chapter contains PTSD, GORE, SEIZURE, and alarming scenes, so please read at your own risk*

A/N This will be a long chapter, so please bare with me.

Previously "Everything falls apart."

Skylar didn't respond and put more pressure on his neck, then saw Grayson's eyes roll to the back of his head, but suddenly Bruce came in and injected a serum into her neck to make her sleep instantly.

Skylar also dropped to the ground, Grayson coughing to catch his breath. Grayson was trying to circulate air back into his lungs, and Bruce helped him up.

Grayson looked at Bruce and said, "What just happened?."

Bruce said, "They got to her before we did, and as a result, they tried to make her kill you when you're the most important person in her life."

Grayson said, "Then why did she forget we were together?."

Bruce exhaled and said, "She was being mind controlled into something that she didn't want to do, so we have to keep an eye on her and also means."

Grayson said," Mean what?."

Bruce said," The war has already started between us and the League of Assassins."

Continues on 

Skylar's POV 

I fluttered my eyes open and sat up, and then it occurred to me that I was back in the containment room again. At least I don't have a shock collar or a straight jacket like last time, but I wonder why I am here.

I stood and walked to the glass panel to see Bruce on the other side. We both looked at each other briefly and then he started speaking, "I'm glad you're back home."

I said, "Why did you put me in here, Bruce?."

His face softened, and he said, "It's for our safety and yours as well."

I was confused and said, "My safety?."

He said, "Skylar, do you remember yesterday at all when you came here?."

I said, "I came here?."

He said, "You came here and attacked me; Alfred then almost killed Grayson."

I almost killed Grayson?

I tried to think and couldn't remember at all.

I mean, I was building my cabin in the forest, then my father came in ambush me, but why can't I remember what happened after that? 

I could sense many people coming toward me, and it was the justice league; then I could see Grayson coming to Bruce. Grayson and I looked at each other, but I looked down at his neck, and there was discoloration all around his neck.

Thinking to myself, why would I hurt Grayson? Why would I want to kill someone that I care about and love? Things are not making any sense to me right now. I started to get worried, and Grayson walked to the glass; then, I could see the bruising more clearly and put my hand over my mouth.

My eyes started to water, and I couldn't believe what I had done to Grayson; then my hand started to shake, and I stepped back from him. I was utterly distraught and lowered my hand to my side, and then the voices came back into my head.

"kill them, Skylar."

"Look, they put you back in the cage like before because they know they can't contain you."