Character Bio

Hi, my name is Cayleigh Blaire Jones, But I go by Cay. I have grey eyes and I used to have very long, wavy blonde hair with a few dark brown streaks. I say used to for one reason. I have Leukemia. When I was first diagnosed, I cut off most of my hair and had some people make it into a wig for me. I wanted a wig, but I wanted it to be my own hair. I have been battling Leukemia for the past 6 months, and the doctors say I'm getting better. Oh, another thing about me is I'm a huge Directioner. I have tried to get noticed by the boys, but it doesn't work. They don't know I'm alive. I live in Cheshire, England. My best friend's name is Lena Rose Thompson. She's the only one I trust. She brings me things from the outside world, seeing as they don't allow me to go anywhere. I hate hospital life. My roommate in the hospital, her name is Ariel Rose Collins. She's the one I tell all my feelings about leukemia to, because she's going through her own problems too. She knows how frustrating it is to be in the hospital. We share a lot of the same pain. Yeah, I guess that's it. Oh, my dad is supporting me. My mum and brother... I'd rather not talk about them.

..........................................................................

Don't be fooled by the title, this is a 1D fanfic. See, you'll realize why it's called die young. That might be pretty obvious, but this is the little character bio of my new story. I really hope you all enjoy it! I will try as hard as I can to make it as original as possible.

~1Dlover9184