3

Lena's POV

I can't stinking believe I'm going to go shopping with THE Gemma styles! At this very moment, I am dancing around my room. When Cay was first diagnosed, I came to visit her after a month. I waited so long because of my sister. I couldn't bare to see Cayleigh, whenever I thought of her, I saw my sister's face next to hers. It was terrible, haunting. But I eventually came about. When I found out her nurse was Anne, Harry freaking Styles' mother, I was going to tell Cay. But Anne pulled me out into the hallway and begged me not to tell Cay that she was Harry's mum. She told me she didn't want Cay to freak out, to not be able to talk to her like she was just another person trying to get her better. Now, I can't tell her who Gemma really is. Ugh, too many secrets! I just want to tell her, to make her life, to see her squeal with joy and happiness for once! She deserves it, after what the poor girl has been through. I grab the clothes I was going to wear, purple dip-dye skinny jeans and a purple polo shirt, and head to the shower. Today is a very big day!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cay's POV

I turn the water on for a shower and step inside, the clothes Lena got me sitting on the counter. I absolutely adored them! A pair of black skinny jeans and a simple white tee. she also got me a grey beanie, which I had previously pinned onto my wig. Yes, they were simple, but I loved them dearly, seeing a they came from such a loving and dear friend, who has been there since my mum and brother- err- left. My dad never really came to visit me in the hospital. He just supported me, sending the money for my treatments. He didn't want to see me, I looked too much like mum. I let the water pelt my skin, letting all of my cluttered thoughts seem to leave down the drain. I knew they would be back, especially with my discharge today. I was going into remission, and in five years, I would be pronounced "cured." Goodness, I hope I don't have to come back besides to visit Anne. That would just be awful. To come back after so long. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. I wash off my body and step out of the shower. I grab one of my nice, fluffy towels and dry off before putting on the clothes from Lena. I thoroughly dry off my head before going over to my wig box and putting it on, making sure it was perfect. I smiled to myself, the white and black looked good against my pale skin. For once, something looked good against my pale skin! The grey in the beanie made my steel grey eyes pop and complemented the color of my old hair. I slid on my VANS (also a present from Lena, she's the most amazing friend ever) and applied a light layer of makeup, only to make myself look less washed out. I smiled at myself. For once, I looked pretty.

"WHO'S READY TO PAR-TAY?!" Lena yelled while walking in, followed by Gemma. My eyes widened, and I looked over at Ariel. Luckily, she could sleep through a hurricane.

"I AM!" I yell back, seeing as it won't disturb my other friend.

"Let's go chicka!" Gemma exclaimed with a smile. I smile back and linked arms with the two of them before heading to the front desk to check out.

"Going out for the day ladies?" The receptionist, Taylor, asked.

"Yep! But I'll be back to get my stuff later." I chirped with a silly grin on my face.

"Oh, that's right! You're being discharged today!" Taylor said and I nodded excitedly.

"Yep! Well, we've got to go! Bye Taylor!" I say, as we head out the door.

"Bye girls! And Cay, you look lovely!" She yelled, waving at us. I laughed and ran ahead, spinning around on the sidewalk and breathing in the air.

"It's so great to be outside!" I exclaimed as the other two girls came up to my side. We started laughing and headed out for the mall. I had bobby-pinned the beanie to the wig, and the wig to the head wrap stuff I had to make sure it wouldn't come off today. I knew how to easily take of the beanie, but I would much rather keep it on all day. We head to the mall and I can't help but smile the whole way there.