*1 week later*

Cay's POV

I packed up all my clothes and sighed. I was leaving today. Hopefully, I'll be leaving for good. All my clothes fit in one bag and I have on my wig, my grey beanie, my white tank top with the ripped black lace, and my black skinny jeans from Lena. Anne came into the room with a smile. We have patched the little hole in our relationship, and we get along even better now. Gemma came bouncing in behind Anne and Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn all filed in behind her.

"You didn't all have to come." I say, slightly astonished that they all showed up.

"We couldn't miss seeing Harry's face when a girl became his sister and they were no longer allowed to date!" Louis teased Harry. Harry rolled his eyes at Louis' comment before coming over an picking up my bag. I looked at Lou with a smirk.

"Technically, I'm a foster child, it's just custody. When I hit 21, I'm no longer Anne's foster child. You see, TECHNICALLY, we could still date." I tell him, putting extra emphasis on technically. His mouth dropped open slightly and he dipped his head at his defeat. I smiled victoriously at his reaction.

"But, wouldn't that be weird? I mean, you'd live together!" Was his miserable comeback.

"You know, it would just be like living together as a boyfriend and girlfriend. There's nothing wrong with it." I said with a der attitude. Lou sighed in defeat.

"I guess you're right." He said with a long face.

"Why the long face? After all, you're not a giraffe." I say with a smirk. Wow, that was the worst joke I have ever made in my life.

"What?" They all asked at the same time.

"I don't know, that was the worst joke I have ever made in my life." I admit with a shrug.

"Well, we have to go." Anne told me lightly.

"So let me get this straight, I'll basically only be living under your roof, like a guest until I'm 21?" I ask her, and she nods.

"Technically, no, you are not a foser child. You will only be living in our house. I more used the term foster child to help you visualize it." I nod and turn to Louis with a smirk.

"So, I'm NOT a foster child, that means I'm NOT Harry's foster sister, which means we are NOT the slightest bit related, which means if he WANTED to date me, there would be absolutely nothing wrong with it." I said sassily. He sighs and surrenders.

"I guess you're right." He tells me and I smile.

"But that doesn't mean I want to date Harry." I say before skipping out of the room. I hear Anne chuckle and all of them follow me.

"Taylor, we need the forms." Anne told the receptionist.

"Hey Taylor!" I said with a smile and a wave.

"Hey Cay! Anne, here are the forms. So Cay, you excited about leaving?" Taylor says with a bright smile, handing the forms to Anne.

"YES!!! Not that I'm not gonna miss you all, but I can't wait to get out of here! Seven months is TOO long!" I say with a laugh. 

"I totally understand darling." Taylor told me. Anne handed the papers back to Taylor with a smile.

"Bye Taylor, I'll miss you!" I tell her with a wave.

"Bye Cay, I'll miss you too!" Taylor said, waving back. I skipped out of the hospital, followed by my friends and Anne.

"Someone's happy to be outside." Lena said, coming up to me.

"You have no idea!! I mean, the hospital was okay, but there's nothing like living outside the hospital." I say with a smile. Everyone laughs at my antics, and I just dance around and run ahead some.

"Cay, the car is here!" Anne yells at me. I turn around and run over to the black Range Rover that everyone knows.

"I hope you don't mind, but Harry is driving." Lena told me.

"Oh, Anne, that's something I want to do!" I exclaim as we all pile into the car.

"Drive?" Louis questioned. I lokked at him like, are you crazy?!

"No, learn how to drive! Due to hospitalization, I haven't learned how to drive yet..." I say, trailing off at the end. 

"That's okay kiddo, neither do Liam, Zayn nor I." Niall told me, patting me on the back. We were seated like this: back: Lena, Gemma and Liam, middle: Niall, me on toop of Louis and Zayn, and in the front: Harry and Anne. 

"You're lap is uncomfortable Louis." I complained.

"Well, you're the smallest and the lightest, therefore you have to sit on someone's lap. An yeah, you get mine." He tells me. I roll my eyes, but of course he didn't see it.

"Don't try anything funny Lou." I warn him.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said, but I heard something sly in his voice. I leaned back agais him and watched the scenery pass with a small smile. Suddenly, someone pinched me. On the butt.

"ow, LOUIS!" I yell, turning and smacking him. He laughed and feined innocence. 

"Twas not me!" He said. I smacked him again and turned back around. This was going to be a long trip.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"We're here!" Anne announced. I scrambled over Niall and out the door.

"Thank goodness, Niall, your farts STINK!" I said, gasping for air.

"Hey, hurtful!" He cried. I went over and pinched his cheek.

"You know I love you!" I told him with a smile.

"Who doesn't?" Louis asked, witha nnoyance and humor in his voice.

"Shut up Louis!" I yell. He laughs and I turn to see the beautiful house in front of me. My new home.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

Hiya! Aww, I really liked this chappie! it makes me smile :) so, how is everyone? and to all of those who said they were going to die if I didn't update soon, I'm sorry your so sick. Get better soon! So, I can't believe you guys, you're soooo amazing! You got this book 900 reads! You are the best fans ever. So, for the next chapter, how's 10 votes, 15 comments, and 1,200 reads for the entire book. Is that too much? I don't know, we shall see. The girl this is dedicated to guessed who sang Bless the Broken Road to Cay last chapter. It was Harry. :) I hope you all liked this chapter! till next time!

~1Dlover9184