9

"Mum! Mum! She's waking up!" I heard Gemma's voice yell. My eyes fluttered open and I saw a group of people surrounding me. And of course I immediately went to movie reference mood. 

"Oh Auntie Em, it's you!" I cry, making sure to keep a straight face. I should be an actor.

"Um, you- we aren't- um what? Do you remember anything?This isn't fun." Harry said seriously. I struggled not to crack a smile and ruin it all.

"No, it's  not. I know it's not. I 'm so sorry. See, I suffer from short term memory loss." I state, quoting my favorite fish, Dory.

"Short term memory loss? What? I don't believe this." Louis said. I knew either he or Liam would see through it in the next few sentences I say.

"No, it's true. I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family... or at least, I think it does. Hmmm.. Where are they? Can I help you?" I ask, keeping a blank stare, but glancing at Liam. He had revelation on his face and I shot him a glare and he just walked away. Good boy Liam, good boy.

"Cay, do you remember anything?" Niall, who looked as scared as Harry. I glanced at Louis and he was shaking his head with a faint smile on his face. Zayn was trying to calm down a sobbing Gemma. I decided to give up the cherade and give them a line they would know.

"P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney! Ha, I remembered it again!" I yelled before laughing hysterically. Louis was laughing with me, Gemma was confused, Zayn face-palmed himself, Niall looked slightly annoyed, and Harry... Harry was fuming.

"Not. Funny." He said with death in his voice.I managed to stop laughing long enough to look at him.

"Dude, lighten up a little! I'm fine!" I say with a smile. He turns and stalks out of the door. Instantly, I feel horrible. 

"Someone's frustrated." Louis said, sitting down next to me.

"I shouldn't have done that." I say looking at my hands.

"Well, you were wrong, but so was he. Then again, he was so scared he was going to lose you. So, you should probably apologize." Niall said. sitting down by me and rubbing my back.

"You guys reminded me of a movie, so I thought of The WIzard of Oz, and then I had to pretend I had short term memory loss cause you guys thought I forgot stuff, so I pretended to be Dory. I'll go apologize." I said, getting up to go find Harry. I walk through the house, looking in all the rooms. I finally found him, staring out the window. And it appeared he was crying.

"Go away." he said at the creak of the door. I heard the rawness in his voice. Yep, he definitely had been crying.

"Harry, listen. I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I won't provide the explanation, you can ask your mum about that if you want to know. But just know I'm sorry." I gave him a hug then bolted from the room, emotion pouring through me. I was so stupid. What did I do when I was stupid? Refuse to come out of my room for five hours and jam out to upbeat music to block out the things happening in my life at the moment. I ran to my room and shooed everyone else and locked the door. I grabbed my new laptop and quickly made an iTunes account. I see a one hundred dollar gift card and quickly add it in. I only knew how to use this because of watching some people in the lobby. No, I was not a creeper. I purchase some of my favorite songs at the moment. And plug my computer into the loud speakers. And pump up the volume and start jumping around my room, dancing and singing at the top of my lungs. Oath comes on and I start rapping, acting all gangster like.

"Wherever you go, just always remember!

That you've got a home, for now and forever!

And if you get low, just call me whenever!