ch. 14

"oops"

jung hoseok quickly covers his mouth with one hand, clenching on his pant with another.. & turning to a whole ass tomato to control his laughter that was about to rise up louder..

jeongukk soaking in red wine isn't a sight he always see... not that he even dare to imagine... it's basically a sight that he would have to dream of to even imagine.. but his own bar's waiter made that come true...

he looks at tae again, who has a very proud smile on his face looking at jeongukk...

" did you like you drink sir? "

he asks smirking..

is it sweet, spicy or sour??

jeongukk looks at tae for a long moment without saying anything... then laughs suddenly making tae frown at his weird behavior..

did the wine reach to your head or something? he asks frowning...

jeongukk snorts laughing this time... hoseok takes a little distance to sit this time, thinking the situation might go a little dangerous in a minute... jeongukk won't take bathing in wine that lightly... no one even dare to look directly at him... not even the strongest alpha...

did the wine really went to his brain?? why isn't he getting angry but laughing lunatically??

jeongukk looks at tae intently this time...

" did my hamy want to see how i look like after bath?? should i show you how i come out of the bath after taking a bath?? "

jeongukk says wiping off the wine from his face..

tae keeps frowning... not understanding a bit what jeongukk was saying...

jeongukk smirks again... tae suddenly widen his eyes, when Jeongukk starts unbuttoning his shirt one by one..

w.. what the hell are you doing!

he asks taking a flinch away..

he jolts when Jeongukk was unbuttoning more of the buttons... tae quickly turns other side, feeling his face turning red.. he will swear he never got flustered like this before... this isn't what he thought would be happening..

hoseok controlls himself to take his phone out & capturing the whole incident immediately.. not jeongukk comes to the club quite often... not leave the club being naked, definitely... that's totally gonna raise up the clubs reputation.... but he can't.. or jeongukk will strangle him right there... except raising the reputation, he will be deceased...

what? jeongukk chuckles... taking the whole shirt off, throwing it right at tae's feet... tae almost jumped when the soaking shirt suddenly touched his feet..

what happened hamy? i thought you wanted to see me naked... that's why you lovingly bath me with the wine... you wanted to see me naked.. just say so, you naughty...

p.. put that fucking shirt on! tae says stammering looking other side..

how can i wear a wet shirt baby? isn't that your art? or think, jeongukk leans back on the couch..

jeon jeongukk coming out of the cabin, basically naked..only a waiter was inside..... what gossip it can make... amazing.. right?

jeongukk smirks tilting his head.. tae frowns turn to him immediately... but takes his eyes other side, seeing jeongukk shirt off, giggling like he made a good joke..

the boss is here... tae says frowning.. avoiding jeongukk..

who says? jeongukk chuckles.. tae looks directly to his eyes this time..